Saturn Ion
0 (0%)
Suzuki Aerio
0 (0%)
Toyota Corolla
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

TBR

QuoteVoted for the Mazda3, though I strongly considered the Cobalt, Civic, and (less so) the Focus. I can't believe so many people like the ZX3. The looks scream "really freaking cheap!", don't they? As a side note, I've driven a Focus and didn't find the handling that great.
Because after another $50,000 you can turn it into this:

:lol:

BMWDave

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

QuoteRicer ^ :lol:
:lol:  At least it's done somewhat tastefully, and it has the performance to back it up.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

TBR

I don't think rice can be RWD or V8 powered ;) :lol:

mazda6er

QuoteI don't think rice can be RWD or V8 powered ;) :lol:
Are you sure?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

93JC

QuoteI wonder what Mazda's profits look like these past few years. Everybody loves the 3!
Everybody loves it, but it's easier to click a button than to spend the extra $3,000 or so on it. That said, it has sold quite well for the price, and it has no doubt helped Mazda significantly.
I think I read an article that the Mazda 3 is the top selling nameplate in Canada now.
Last figures I saw (April YTD) put Mazda3 fourth in sales behind the Ford F-series, Dodge Caravan and Honda Civic.

Toyota Corolla, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Toyota Echo and Pontiac Grand Am rounded out the top ten.

Raghavan

QuoteVoted for the Mazda3, though I strongly considered the Cobalt, Civic, and (less so) the Focus. I can't believe so many people like the ZX3. The looks scream "really freaking cheap!", don't they? As a side note, I've driven a Focus and didn't find the handling that great.
Because after another $50,000 you can turn it into this:

:lol:
Oh hell, i forgot all about that! I want one! Ford Racing Focus RS8 with 450 hp. :praise: