Lots of New X5 Pics

Started by BMWDave, August 15, 2005, 08:19:35 AM

BMWDave

QuoteThat front seat isn't all the way forward, in fact it looks to be all the way back (look at the b-pillar).
What about this?

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

ifcar

Raza, conversion vans really do have that amount of space, no matter where you put the seat. They are massive vehicles that are more space-efficient than comparably-sized SUVs, leading to incredible interior space.

Raza

QuoteThat front seat isn't all the way forward, in fact it looks to be all the way back (look at the b-pillar).
Then the second row moves, because it looks like the other seat is closer than that one.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

QuoteRaza, conversion vans really do have that amount of space, no matter where you put the seat. They are massive vehicles that are more space-efficient than comparably-sized SUVs, leading to incredible interior space.
I know, but he's looking at a picture and saying that the W140 doesn't have a lot of space, and I grew up in the back of a W140.  I know there's more space than most people need.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

Then the second row moves, because it looks like the other seat is closer than that one.
No it doesn't, the right seat is farther back because people enter on that side while the left seat is closer to the front of the vehicle for a better compromise between 2nd and 3rd row room.

TBR

What about this?

The long wheel base 7-series definitely has plenty of room, even enough for me :)

ifcar

QuoteRaza, conversion vans really do have that amount of space, no matter where you put the seat. They are massive vehicles that are more space-efficient than comparably-sized SUVs, leading to incredible interior space.
I know, but he's looking at a picture and saying that the W140 doesn't have a lot of space, and I grew up in the back of a W140.  I know there's more space than most people need.
TBR said earlier in this thread that he wasn't comfortable in any normal second-row seat, he obviously wants more space than you do.  

BMWDave

Check out how much room it has :o

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raza

750Li: 43.4"  Big.
W140:  39.6"  Still bigger than the Rolls Phantom.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i