My 940 gets new wheels!

Started by CJ, August 02, 2009, 01:20:17 AM

SVT_Power

Quote from: MrH on August 06, 2009, 12:39:39 PM
...aren't you the one who just said you're dropping out of school?

If i stay in school, how would i come up with that kind o' money?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Quote from: hotrodalex on August 06, 2009, 02:51:56 PM
eThirteen, you should take a ride in my El Camino. You don't know what loud is until you do. Last time I drove it, I still had the old crappy motor that was knocking. There's a/c, so the windows have to be down. So you hear a loud, crappy sound coming through the windows and floor (hole for the shifter and random holes in the floor boards), plus the loud exhaust.  :ohyeah:

he's just soft that's all 
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

MrH

Quote from: SVT_Power on August 09, 2009, 10:04:16 AM
If i stay in school, how would i come up with that kind o' money?
:confused:
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

SVT_Power

Quote from: MrH on August 09, 2009, 10:44:04 PM
:confused:

come on you quoted my post earlier

Quote from: SVT_Power on August 02, 2009, 11:19:34 PM
WEAK. I shall DD a 70's 911 within the next 5 years.

Next 5 years? I don't even graduate until 2013 and that's assuming I don't have to repeat a year (i'm in a 5 year program)