10 days, coast to coast, $50,000.

Started by Payman, August 12, 2009, 12:20:30 PM

SVT666

Quote from: omicron on August 13, 2009, 11:31:16 AM
Egads! I shall get a Chrysler Cordoba, and lounge upon the soft Corinthian leather!
The seats in my old Cordoba were huge, soft, and lacked any kind of lateral support.  They were awesome.  It was just like sitting on a couch.

omicron

Quote from: HEMI666 on August 13, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
The seats in my old Cordoba were huge, soft, and lacked any kind of lateral support.  They were awesome.  It was just like sitting on a couch.

It is settled, then. I shall take Ricardo Montalban and a safari suit.

r0tor

I'll rent an Audi R8 and take Jessica Alba with me... even if i can't boink her she will smell good in the passenger seat and I wouldn't be afraid to molest myself looking at her -shrug-
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

dazzleman

Quote from: r0tor on August 13, 2009, 12:40:44 PM
I'll rent an Audi R8 and take Jessica Alba with me... even if i can't boink her she will smell good in the passenger seat and I wouldn't be afraid to molest myself looking at her -shrug-

:lol:
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

JWC

My vehicle of choice wouldn't get me across the US and back in tens days.

Rupert

Quote from: JWC on August 14, 2009, 06:03:11 PM
My vehicle of choice wouldn't get me across the US and back in tens days.

I can't drive fifty-five!

No really, it only does 50.

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

JWC

Quote from: Psilos on August 14, 2009, 06:13:09 PM

I can't drive fifty-five!

No really, it only does 50.

I can get the VW to 60 down hill.

Try driving  a Suzuki Samurai cross country, from San Francisco to Morehead City NC.  Best I could do going up into the Sierras was 35mph.  Had to pull off for three hours in Stockton because crosswinds were blowing me across the highway.  Some day, I'll have to write about the highlights of that trip sometime with pics.  I was eating breakfast at a vista point in Utah, when a crane fell over about fourty feet from my car.  Had to stop twice in the middle of the night because of running out of gas.  I stop in Kansas City to see my sister for the first time in three years to find her leaving because she is having a miscarriage and I'm left in charge of my neice, who is three.

If you want an adventure, drive something old or odd. 

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.