ifcar

The Bartender

1996-1999 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight, but not an LSS
Wastin' Away Again in Margaritaville!
#3 #8 #15 #29

ifcar

Quote from: The Bartender on September 06, 2009, 10:19:59 PM
1996-1999 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight, but not an LSS

Ordinarily, every bit of specificity a guesser adds is counted against them -- if they say it, it had better be right.

But I'll be nice this once, even if you got the wrong half of this car's generation:

You may now start the next thread.

Morris Minor

Quote from: ifcar on September 06, 2009, 10:24:57 PM
Ordinarily, every bit of specificity a guesser adds is counted against them -- if they say it, it had better be right.
But I'll be nice this once, even if you got the wrong half of this car's generation:
You may now start the next thread.

Crap I was going to say an 88 then thought some one had tried that answer earlier, so went with the Park Avenue (but they'd answered "98.")

The tiny vestigial door mirrors are a giveaway on GM cars of that era.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

The Bartender

Okay, the grille and wheels are a give away that its the earlier version of the second gen Olds H Body.

Unfortunately, all the photos I have are of wrecked cars, and I don't have an account at any of the image hosting sites, so I will defer to ifcar on the next GTC.
#3 #8 #15 #29

ifcar

Quote from: The Bartender on September 07, 2009, 06:02:20 PM
Okay, the grille and wheels are a give away that its the earlier version of the second gen Olds H Body.

Unfortunately, all the photos I have are of wrecked cars, and I don't have an account at any of the image hosting sites, so I will defer to ifcar on the next GTC.

You don't need an account to use Imageshack. Go for it.

CALL_911

Quote from: The Bartender on September 07, 2009, 06:02:20 PM

Try tinypic.com. You don't need an account.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

The Bartender

As much as I realize by guessing accurately I am supposed to be obligated to start the next topic, I cannot GUARANTEE that I will be able to attend regularly enough to answer to any repsonses, which means I feel it is not right for me to start a new GTC.

I defer to ifcar to pick a suitable surrogate.
#3 #8 #15 #29

ifcar

Quote from: The Bartender on September 08, 2009, 08:11:47 PM
As much as I realize by guessing accurately I am supposed to be obligated to start the next topic, I cannot GUARANTEE that I will be able to attend regularly enough to answer to any repsonses, which means I feel it is not right for me to start a new GTC.

I defer to ifcar to pick a suitable surrogate.

I deem you the surrogate. You can just message me the answer and I'll monitor the therad if you fear you won't be available.

eThirteen