Speeding

Started by jadewolf123, August 17, 2005, 01:57:55 PM

dazzleman

QuoteSince I don't like to do dangerous things, I have to settle for illegal.  :lol:   But the statement really is true.  The best example I can think of is the trips my buddy and I used to take to Boston every so often.  He's a fast but very competent driver, and the whole goal was to make it from New York (Westchester County, just north of the city) to Boston in 3 hours or under.  The best we did was 3 hours and 5 minutes.
Not bad, not bad...  3:15 is my best.  Traffic on 95 or the Hutch always screws me up
Dude, I can't believe we did better than you in the New York to Boston run.

I'm truly honored.  :lol:  :rockon:  
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

Raza

QuoteI suppose so, but actually racing is just asking for an accident imho.
We weren't racing racing.  Just driving very fast together.  I was surprised that I was staying with him.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

280Z Turbo

We weren't racing racing.  Just driving very fast together.
Oh the wonders of rhetoric! :lol:  

Raza

It's all in the semantics.  Politicians and politically correct people (which is politically correct for touchy cuntrags) have gotten away with it for decade.

:D  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

dazzleman

It's all in the semantics.  Politicians and politically correct people (which is politically correct for touchy cuntrags) have gotten away with it for decade.

:D
I agree with you about political correctness.  It's a bunch of bulls**t.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!