Has the Tribeca grown on you?

Started by mazda6er, August 18, 2005, 10:20:37 AM

Have you begun to like the looks of the Subaru Tribeca?

Hell yeah, I've always liked it! (1)
2 (8.7%)
I didn't like it at first, but now I think it looks pretty good (2)
4 (17.4%)
It's starting to grow on me (3)
4 (17.4%)
I'm still vomiting (4)
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

CaseyNPham

Oh my... It was growing on me but I'm assuming I never saw that ugly rear... Eww?
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

MaxPower

it's growing on me but i won't be able to reconcile the front end until the mid-cycle  redesign comes.  I think (I hope?) they'll do something to tone down the headlights/grille.  I love the interior, it's one of my favorites.

Minpin

I'm still vomiting, and always will. :)
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

thewizard16

I've looked at some at the local Subaru dealership, and I still hate the styling. The front is hideous, and the rear just looks dumb. It's not quite as suicide inducing as it was when I first saw pictures, but I still think it's ugly.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

QuoteI've looked at some at the local Subaru dealership, and I still hate the styling. The front is hideous, and the rear just looks dumb. It's not quite as suicide inducing as it was when I first saw pictures, but I still think it's ugly.
i agree