***2006 MERCEDES-BENZ S500 (W221)***

Started by cawimmer430, August 18, 2005, 11:29:03 AM

ifcar

Raghavan

QuoteI was talking about the interior styling, in reference to the post that I quoted. ;)
After driving the car today, I think the interior isn't that bad (the review will explain that). I still hate the "batcave" but it's not as distracting actually as I had thought it would be.  ;)

BTW, I want to post the review now but this lame ass piece of shit Imagestation decided to have some annoying maintenance right as I was about to upload the last 5 shots of the S500 I took! I can't believe this...Imagestation is so damn annoying. Just fired off a really pissed email at them telling them how annoyed and pissed I am at them. This also goes back to the time when their support staff never emailed me back when I had problems with their site. Imagestation sucks.  :angry:
Photobucket owns. only prob is that you don't have albums.

cawimmer430

QuoteWhy not use ImageShack?
Not good for mass hosting like I require. Imagestation would be fine, if it was a tad more reliable.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

QuoteI was talking about the interior styling, in reference to the post that I quoted. ;)
After driving the car today, I think the interior isn't that bad (the review will explain that). I still hate the "batcave" but it's not as distracting actually as I had thought it would be.  ;)

BTW, I want to post the review now but this lame ass piece of shit Imagestation decided to have some annoying maintenance right as I was about to upload the last 5 shots of the S500 I took! I can't believe this...Imagestation is so damn annoying. Just fired off a really pissed email at them telling them how annoyed and pissed I am at them. This also goes back to the time when their support staff never emailed me back when I had problems with their site. Imagestation sucks.  :angry:
Photobucket owns. only prob is that you don't have albums.
That's the thing: I NEED ALBUMS.  

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

omicron

Well, the arse is still droopy, the interior is still ugly, and that F'ING EWOK STEERING WHEEL has popped up everywhere.

850CSi

I love this thing. Dunno which I'd rather have, this or a 750i (I'm a fan of the facelifted models).

TheIntrepid

So why was this 2-year old thread bumped again?

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

850CSi

TheIntrepid

I'm probably going to take our S550 to prom. No point in renting a fucking limo or Ferrari restricted to 100km if I'm going up to Wasaga (3 hours away) after prom.

omicron

Quote from: TheIntrepid on April 12, 2007, 09:18:24 AM
I'm probably going to take our S550 to prom. No point in renting a fucking limo or Ferrari restricted to 100km if I'm going up to Wasaga (3 hours away) after prom.

If that's to some kind of after-party, under no circumstances should you take an S550 to an after-party. Fluids might wipe off leather, but they sure as hell don't come out of the carpets :nono:

cawimmer430

Ah, my old threads. Always fun to read the comments. :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

TheIntrepid

Omi, you're right. For $150, I can rent a 2005 W220 S500 for 24 hours, and unlimited kilometers.

omicron

Quote from: TheIntrepid on April 13, 2007, 09:13:51 AM
Omi, you're right. For $150, I can rent a 2005 W220 S500 for 24 hours, and unlimited kilometers.

Better. Perhaps not spill shit inside, just in case ;)

Our prom/formal cars were 2 1960 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4-window sedans. I'll try to find a picture.

heelntoe

Quote from: omicron on April 13, 2007, 09:17:35 AM
Better. Perhaps not spill shit inside, just in case ;)

Our prom/formal cars were 2 1960 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 4-window sedans. I'll try to find a picture.
i didn't think you were that fat. :lol:
@heelntoe

Raghavan

omicron

Quote from: heelntoe on April 13, 2007, 09:21:13 AM
i didn't think you were that fat. :lol:

:lol:

Make that 1959.

I didn't take either photo, but in the first one the cars are in front of the chapel at my old school.