WORST looking cars of the 90's.

Started by 2o6, October 11, 2009, 08:54:36 PM

BimmerM3

Really? You guys think the down under version worse than ours? The thing that I hate so much about the US Spec Taurus is the double headlight.

sportyaccordy

That gen of Taurii just look melted. They also have excessive overhang on both ends, and often have saggy rear springs that give the cars a boat stance. There is a SHO on my block... even in SHO garb there is nothing remotely attractive about the car.

Vinsanity

Quote from: sportyaccordy on October 19, 2009, 09:38:51 AM
That gen of Taurii just look melted. They also have excessive overhang on both ends, and often have saggy rear springs that give the cars a boat stance. There is a SHO on my block... even in SHO garb there is nothing remotely attractive about the car.

The exhaust sound :ohyeah:

youtube is blocked at work, so you'll have to search for "V8 SHO exhaust" and see for yourself.

Submariner

Quote from: Vinsanity on October 19, 2009, 11:07:41 AM

youtube is blocked at work, so you'll have to search for "V8 SHO exhaust" and see for yourself.

Pros
-nice exhaust note
-Isn't referred to as "show" like some retard might call it

Cons
-comical exterior
-the interior...striving for rock bottom
-not terribly fast
-4 speed auto
-doesn't handle well
-did I mention it's ugly?
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

sportyaccordy

Quote from: Vinsanity on October 19, 2009, 11:07:41 AM

Meh I would rather go all out and get a Rustang, or if I want the small displacement V8 spring for an E34 530i.

68_427

Quote from: NACar on October 18, 2009, 06:01:45 PM
Skylark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

QFT.  Love mine.  I got lucky because I got a faultless quad cam.  It's racecar fast.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no