GTPC #60

Started by Rupert, August 19, 2005, 10:59:28 PM

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

oilfilter

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

ifcar

oilfilter

I believe the correct answer is Budapest. (he didnt PM me, but if you google images for Budapest, the ones he posted turn up)

Iffy, if can you can cross-check it and confirm it, why dont you start a new thread?

ifcar

The same images are definitely showing up on the Google image search. I assume that counts as confirmation?

oilfilter

QuoteThe same images are definitely showing up on the Google image search. I assume that counts as confirmation?
So, I shall lock this thread and you can start a new one.
(If in the most unlikely event that both of us are wrong, we can unlock this once psilos returns).