Ticket

Started by Raza , November 23, 2009, 11:08:41 PM

dazzleman

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=20547.msg1244418#msg1244418 date=1263616960
Dude, there was a cop at every spot today, and a fucking funeral procession; it's like they knew people would be stuck in traffic behind the procession and they want to catch people trying to make up time. 

We live in a sick world where the dead get the right of way over the living.

You're going to get another ticket really soon.  I can just sense it... :evildude:

Adam makes a good point about expecting more speedtraps because of the dismal fiscal condition of the states in the area.  I'm surprised we haven't seen stepped up speed enforcement around here, especially on the highways that are patrolled by State Police.  As far as I know, Connecticut hasn't raised their fines in about 20 years.  Back then, our fines were eye-popping, but now they're about average.  At one point, they were talking about lowering them, because they were so high that too high a percentage of people were challenging their tickets (in other words, they were above the revenue-maximization point).  I don't think that ever happened.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!