Ford Focus to debut at Detroit

Started by SVT666, January 08, 2010, 09:58:06 AM

ifcar

Quote from: Raza  on March 02, 2010, 06:51:20 AM
It looks like a fucking SUV.

A big SUV would share those proportions, but I'm sure it looks nothing like a truck in person.

2o6

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=20975.msg1280949#msg1280949 date=1267537880
It looks like a fucking SUV.

LOL, what?  :nutty:

omicron

Dreadful. I dislike it as much as I dislike the rest of the range.

TBR

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on March 02, 2010, 01:15:26 AM

Considerably faster than a button for sure. I guess you'd have to try it to believe it.

I can imagine. I mean using a scroll wheel on a mouse is much faster than using the button to scroll. This is the same concept.

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

FoMoJo

I took a couple of (admittedly crappy :() pictures of the Focus 5 door hatch? at the local auto show...the wagon is nice but I like the hatch better.

Quote from: 2o6 on March 01, 2010, 03:21:25 PM
Focus Wagon!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/01/2012-ford-focus-wagon-to-be-shown-in-geneva/

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Northlands

Quote from: ifcar on March 02, 2010, 06:52:53 AM
A big SUV would share those proportions, but I'm sure it looks nothing like a truck in person.

I think it looks like it sits a little higher off the ground. It could just be the photo and the lighting underneath the car. I kind of see the impression Raza is getting though.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

FoMoJo

Quote from: Northlands on March 02, 2010, 08:21:47 AM
I think it looks like it sits a little higher off the ground. It could just be the photo and the lighting underneath the car. I kind of see the impression Raza is getting though.
I think the 'low' angle of the frontal image gives a distorted impression.  It makes it look taller with a hump at the front of the roof line.  I'd want to see it in person before deciding.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

Northlands

I like this version. We need more wagons.

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

FoMoJo

Quote from: Northlands on March 02, 2010, 08:32:26 AM
I like this version. We need more wagons.
They'll set like hotcakes over here :ohyeah:.

Byteme

I really like the look of the wagon.  Slick and practical.