Police go for hybrid Lexus

Started by BMWDave, August 23, 2005, 04:12:53 PM

TBR

Yeah, it isn't like CVs are enjoyable to drive.

Catman

QuoteYeah, it isn't like CVs are enjoyable to drive.
They actually go pretty good when they're on the new side.  

Catman

As soon as Raza gets out of the academy I'll have this brand new cruiser waiting for him!

thewizard16

QuoteAs soon as Raza gets out of the academy I'll have this brand new cruiser waiting for him!

I know it's an "only in Europe" thing, but can you imagine getting hit by an Excursion or some such beast while driving one of those?
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Whistler

Apparently the bodies on those Smarts are so strong that they have to chop them up to destroy them, you cant put them through a car crusher (so I hear).

Laconian

They did a 60mph crash test with them on Fifth Gear and the passenger compartment was completely intact! The passengers inside would have died from the jerk of the impact, but the shell was still A-OK.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

thewizard16

QuoteThey did a 60mph crash test with them on Fifth Gear and the passenger compartment was completely intact! The passengers inside would have died from the jerk of the impact, but the shell was still A-OK.
Well, it'd still probably scare the you-know-what out of me to be involved in an accident while driving one of those.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.