Volkswagen Passat R36 Stretch

Started by CWW, August 23, 2005, 05:57:29 PM

Raghavan

QuoteActually, excuse me, that's a Trek Session, not Liquid.  Liquids are less freeride oriented.

That bike has 7 inches of travel...a FR/DH standard.  There's bikes with 9 or more inches of travel.  B)
mine has 0 in of travel. :lol:
lol
that's the way i like it.
Do you know if bike seats will tilt forward or backward?

giant_mtb

QuoteActually, excuse me, that's a Trek Session, not Liquid.  Liquids are less freeride oriented.

That bike has 7 inches of travel...a FR/DH standard.  There's bikes with 9 or more inches of travel.  B)
lol
Yep...most of them have that ability...should be as easy as loosening a nut or two and just rotating it.  Though I have no idea if yours can do that.  Just check her out.

Raghavan

lol
Yep...most of them have that ability...should be as easy as loosening a nut or two and just rotating it.  Though I have no idea if yours can do that.  Just check her out.
ok, thanks.
Would it help me do wheelies if i tilted the seat back a bit?

giant_mtb

lol
ok, thanks.
I doubt it would make much of a difference.  But it's worth a try...just fiddle with it and see what feels/works best.

Raghavan

lol
ok, thanks.
I doubt it would make much of a difference.  But it's worth a try...just fiddle with it and see what feels/works best.
well, it'd make it easier for me to slide my weight back...

giant_mtb

Raghavan

giant_mtb

We might consider continuing this conversation in the Chat...we've pretty much killed this thread, lets not dismember it any further.  :lol:  

Raghavan

QuoteWe might consider continuing this conversation in the Chat...we've pretty much killed this thread, lets not dismember it any further.  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  

Raza

QuoteYou're saying you expect a luxury cruiser to be fast?  Mid-8's is nothing to sneeze at...it's plenty quick, you know.
That would be wondful if the Town Car got mid 8s...I've never seen a time under 10 seconds.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

giant_mtb

QuoteYou're saying you expect a luxury cruiser to be fast?  Mid-8's is nothing to sneeze at...it's plenty quick, you know.
That would be wondful if the Town Car got mid 8s...I've never seen a time under 10 seconds.
Oh...I recall him saying something like mid-8's.  :)  

Raza

QuoteYou're saying you expect a luxury cruiser to be fast?  Mid-8's is nothing to sneeze at...it's plenty quick, you know.
Oh...I recall him saying something like mid-8's.  :)
ifcar?  He said it, later on I corrected him, and then ran to Google to find something definitive.  Fastest I saw was 10.5 seconds.   :blink:

There's no yawn smiley?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

Mids 8s is what I've seen from everyone but the slowest-time consumer mags, and they've gotten mid 9s.