If you had to drive one marque for the rest of your life...

Started by nickdrinkwater, January 30, 2010, 05:15:22 AM

Raza

Quote from: CALL_911 on February 05, 2010, 01:59:02 PM
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

I drive 107 miles a day, dude, I notice traffic patterns. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

NomisR

Quote from: Raza  on February 05, 2010, 02:16:26 PM
I drive 107 miles a day, dude, I notice traffic patterns. 

Still better than Asian women or middle aged asian men who drives 5 mph below the speed limit and refused to move.. damn Ornamentals..

Raza

Quote from: NomisR on February 05, 2010, 02:20:26 PM
Still better than Asian women or middle aged asian men who drives 5 mph below the speed limit and refused to move.. damn Ornamentals..

I never see Asian people on my commute, other than young Asian guys driving Acura TLs and G35s.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

hotrodalex

I have Surfer's "50 Best Surfers of All Time" issue sitting next to me, so let me count how many of them are black...

0. There are some dark skinned Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, but no "black" ones (as in African/African-American)

NomisR

Quote from: hotrodalex on February 05, 2010, 04:57:12 PM
I have Surfer's "50 Best Surfers of All Time" issue sitting next to me, so let me count how many of them are black...

0. There are some dark skinned Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders, but no "black" ones (as in African/African-American)

Black people don't like water.. I mean, there's a total of what.. 1 Black Olympic Gold metalist?   

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: Raza  on February 05, 2010, 11:26:30 AM
Hey, can you blackies answer why black women always drive in the left hand lane doing 5 over and refuse to yield to a faster car?

I think that a woman thing! I see just as many white females (usually in a minivan) holing up the passing lane. Stubborn heffas!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

nickdrinkwater

Quote from: NomisR on February 04, 2010, 04:24:47 PM
I'm surprise nobody picked Mercedes Benz, you get everything from the Unimog to the Mercedes-McLaren SLR, to this

I'm considering picking MB, but I really dislike their current lineup.  (yeah, i know this is about more than just current cars, but still)

A few years ago I really liked MB.  The CLK, E-Class, S-Class were awesome, awesome cars.  I think that run of coolness ended with the just-finished E-Class, or maybe even the outgoing CLK.

I think the mid to late 90s were probably the peak for MB, if not earlier if we're talking from a quality perspective.  Then they started overstyling their cars and going into far too many niche markets.

CJ

Morris Minor

⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși