Aston Martin posts profit for first time

Started by BMWDave, August 25, 2005, 08:17:09 AM

BMWDave

Aston Martin posts profit for first time in nearly 40 years
MARK RECHTIN | Automotive News
Posted Date: 8/25/05
MONTEREY, Calif. -- Aston Martin finally comes in black.

Ulrich Bez, CEO of Aston Martin Lagonda, said the automaker posted an operating profit in the first and second quarters. The profits are the first that Aston Martin has posted since the early 1960s, the company said.

Bez declined to give a figure here at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

With the introduction of the DB9 and V8 Vantage coupes, Aston Martin expects to sell about 5,000 units worldwide this year. In 2004, Aston Martin sold 2,400 units.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Fire It Up

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

QuoteGood for them. Well, maybe not.
:blink: Why is this not good for them?

2007 Honda S2000

ifcar

Accountant: Lady Chairman, sir, shareholders, ladies and gentlemen. I have great pleasure in announcing that owing to a cutback on surplus expenditure of twelve million Canadian dollars, plus a refund of seven and a half million Deutschmarks from the Swiss branch, and in addition adding the debenture preference stock of the three and three quarter million to the directors' reserve currency account of seven and a half million, plus an upward expenditure margin of eleven and a half thousand lira, due to a rise in capital investment of ten million pounds, this firm last year made a complete profit of a shilling.  

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

850CSi

How can you not post a profit when you've built some of the most beautiful GTs of all time?

DB9... *Drool*

CaseyNPham

QuoteHow can you not post a profit when you've built some of the most beautiful GTs of all time?

DB9... *Drool*
V8 Vantage *drool*

I wouldn't mind if they took some lessons from Pininfarina ^_~
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

BMWDave

QuoteHow can you not post a profit when you've built some of the most beautiful GTs of all time?

DB9... *Drool*
V8 Vantage *drool*

I wouldn't mind if they took some lessons from Pininfarina ^_~
Their cars are much more beautiful than Ferraris or Maseratis, IMO.  They dont need styling help.

2007 Honda S2000