2007 Jaguar XK

Started by BMWDave, August 26, 2005, 01:23:39 PM

TBR

True, though that isn't a very flattering photo (too much light).

Raza

QuoteWow i absolutely hate this car IMO. The tail end looks EXACTLY like the new eclipse but Mitsubishi pulls it off better IMO. Last gen is much better...
Are you high?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BMWDave

QuoteWow i absolutely hate this car IMO. The tail end looks EXACTLY like the new eclipse but Mitsubishi pulls it off better IMO. Last gen is much better...
Are you high?
:D  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

mazda6er

That interior looks a whole lot better than the one in the spy photos. I love this car.  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Minpin

Are you high?
I don't believe i was, but here are some pictures to prove my point.

To me that is exactly alike to the Jag. Look at the spoiler and the fender flares.....
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

BMWDave

I see absolutely no similarities whatsoever.

2007 Honda S2000

mazda6er

Are you high?

To me that is exactly alike to the Jag. Look at the spoiler and the fender flares.....
But don't look at the taillights or anything else...because they're completely different.  ;)  :lol:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

BMWDave

And Minipin, you dont need to save a image to your computer every time you want to host it...just post a link to it, and put the link inside the [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] brackets (without the spaces).

2007 Honda S2000

Minpin

It was one i had saved as my background for awhile.

BMWDave

QuoteIt was one i had saved as my background for awhile.
I see :)

2007 Honda S2000

Minpin

but, you cant say you dont see a resemblance in the fender flares and spoiler can you. I guess its just me though.

BMWDave

Quotebut, you cant say you dont see a resemblance in the fender flares and spoiler can you. I guess its just me though.
The Aston Martin DB9 (which is essentially the same body) has the same haunches, and it was out a lot earlier than the 2006 Mitsu Eclipse.

That said, I find absolutely no resembelance between the two cars.

2007 Honda S2000

Minpin

Quotebut, you cant say you dont see a resemblance in the fender flares and spoiler can you. I guess its just me though.
The Aston Martin DB9 (which is essentially the same body) has the same haunches, and it was out a lot earlier than the 2006 Mitsu Eclipse.

Ok I think i'm fighting a losing battle here. I see it no one else does so I guess thats all that matters  :rolleyes:  <_<  

BMWDave

Ok I think i'm fighting a losing battle here. I see it no one else does so I guess thats all that matters  :rolleyes:  <_<
Youre always entitled to your own opinion :)  

2007 Honda S2000

Minpin

yep, thats why its an opinion :)

Raza

Are you high?

Dude, they've got four wheels.  Copy cat!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Minpin

Submariner

:rolleyes:  
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550