A Special Corvette Week *now w/ a bazillion pics*

Started by Eye of the Tiger, March 16, 2010, 12:49:37 AM

Rupert

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 21, 2010, 11:14:24 PM
It's fun to let other people drive this thing. It does bring me joy to spread the good word of the V3tt3.

Agreed. Now come to Boise.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

omicron

Man this makes me want to go on a road trip..... damn USMLEs....

omicron

Quote from: 565 on March 24, 2010, 10:26:59 AM
Man this makes me want to go on a road trip..... damn USMLEs....

I can take your car on a road-trip if you'd like.

Vinsanity

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 16, 2010, 12:49:37 AM

Yellow car. Top of parking facility. The Strip.

That again.

LOL, were you doing donuts on the roof of the parking structure?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Vinsanity on March 24, 2010, 10:13:35 PM
LOL, were you doing donuts on the roof of the parking structure?

No, that would have been illegal.

S204STi

Totally awesome trip Nick! :rockon:

Did you/are you driving that back to ME?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: R-inge on March 25, 2010, 04:14:20 PM
Totally awesome trip Nick! :rockon:

Did you/are you driving that back to ME?

LOLOLOL yeah, no. If I could have kept it, I surely would have skipped a week of classes and drove it back, but I returned it to Hertz at the airport before I flew home.

the Teuton

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2010, 04:18:36 PM
LOLOLOL yeah, no. If I could have kept it, I surely would have skipped a week of classes and drove it back, but I returned it to Hertz at the airport before I flew home.

You should have rented a Caliber.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

the Teuton

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2010, 04:44:45 PM
Oh, no, why didn't I think of that :facepalm:

We have Caliber R/Ts at our Enterprise. Now that would have been cool -- not this crap.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on March 25, 2010, 04:47:11 PM
We have Caliber R/Ts at our Enterprise. Now that would have been cool -- not this crap.

You never told me about those. You kept trying to push some silly Cadillac thing on me.  :nono:

the Teuton

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2010, 04:48:12 PM
You never told me about those. You kept trying to push some silly Cadillac thing on me.  :nono:

Sorry your vacation wasn't as cool as it could have been then.

SVT_Power

Quote from: the Teuton on March 16, 2010, 04:26:09 PM
Corvette owners are 50-year-old rednecks with a little bit of money. Nick is halfway there on all counts.

According to a GM dealership parts guy we talked to yesterday, corvette owners are "assholes" instead   :lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna