***GOD DAMN!!! Spotted Today - Wimmer Style***

Started by cawimmer430, March 20, 2010, 01:14:56 PM

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

ifcar

That's not an American school bus. It's an International.

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on March 20, 2010, 01:19:47 PM

Well in the Hollywood movies we get here THAT IS AN AMERICAN SCHOOLBUS!  :thumbsup:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Northlands

Nice assortment of cars spotted there. All of which were in Munich I presume? Good ratio of affluent people living there I take it.  ;)

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

CJ

Quote from: ifcar on March 20, 2010, 01:19:47 PM

You made another funny.

hotrodalex

AltinD

Come on Chriss, do you really have to open a separate thread everytime you photograph some cars on the street?

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

cawimmer430

Quote from: Northlands on March 20, 2010, 02:55:27 PM
Nice assortment of cars spotted there. All of which were in Munich I presume? Good ratio of affluent people living there I take it.  ;)

These pictures were taken in Munich, but if you look at the license plates of the majority of these exotics, you will see that they are not from Munich.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: AltinD on March 20, 2010, 04:55:44 PM
Come on Chriss, do you really have to open a separate thread everytime you photograph some cars on the street?

I only do this when it's over 20 pictures - in order not to slow down the spotted today thread.

www.wimmerfotografie.de