Worst depriciating cars of the last decade

Started by sportyaccordy, August 05, 2010, 05:26:19 PM

sportyaccordy

Quote from: the Teuton on August 07, 2010, 06:05:59 AM
I kinda hope Saturn Astra XRs hit the crapper quickly now that the brand is dead. They're halfway decent vehicles that would be worth a second look when it comes time to replace the PlastiCar. I know I said I'd never own another GM, but if they come in at a decent price, I'd consider one against a used Subaru or newer Fiesta.
Did they ever bring over a hot turbo version of that car? I know they had one in Europe

cawimmer430

S65 AMG's have poor resale value here as well. Nobody wants them. A basic S350 or S350 CDI is where the market is at.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

the Teuton

Quote from: sportyaccordy on August 07, 2010, 07:26:18 AM
Did they ever bring over a hot turbo version of that car? I know they had one in Europe

Nope. We got the upgraded suspension in the XR version, but we only got the shitty 1.8 Ecotec, which really isn't that shitty...it's just shitty for its class for the money. But since it's no longer a $20k car, that's sorta irrelevant.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

68_427

Speaking of XJs.  My mom and I looked at a '07 today.  BRG with tan interior.  Nav, 4 zone climate control, and rear seats.  Fucking want.  My mom doesn't want to admit it but she wants it really bad too.  My dad hates the idea though since he's never worked on a Jag or any car with that much tech in it.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no