Lottery Car

Started by SVT666, August 08, 2010, 05:54:10 PM

Raza

Quote from: Vinsanity on August 22, 2010, 10:39:50 AM
Well, I guess you could say that they handle better than your FR cars, but I would've guessed that the Passat would be comparable to the E-class.

Nope.  Much tighter, much more responsive, and much easier to control when going beyond the limit.  Other than straightline speed, the Passat was better to drive in every aspect than my E class.  Really, the Passat was a lot sportier and better to drive than anything in its class that I drove (Accord, Camry, and Altima).
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BimmerM3

Quote from: Raza  on August 22, 2010, 02:49:18 PM
Nope.  Much tighter, much more responsive, and much easier to control when going beyond the limit.  Other than straightline speed, the Passat was better to drive in every aspect than my E class.  Really, the Passat was a lot sportier and better to drive than anything in its class that I drove (Accord, Camry, and Altima).

While I don't doubt you, I've always viewed the Passat as being in its own class between the Accord/Camry/Altima and the entry-lux cars.

Raza

Quote from: BimmerM3 on August 22, 2010, 03:15:46 PM
While I don't doubt you, I've always viewed the Passat as being in its own class between the Accord/Camry/Altima and the entry-lux cars.

I always thought of it being a Volvo/Saab/Acura competitor, but when I said that, I was shouted down every time.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

BimmerM3

Quote from: Raza  on August 22, 2010, 03:23:56 PM
I always thought of it being a Volvo/Saab/Acura competitor, but when I said that, I was shouted down every time. 

Yeah, those are probably the closest competitors it has.