What year is it?

Two Thousand Ten
12 (50%)
Twenty Ten
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

hotrodalex

Two thousand ten.

Just sounds better. By 2020 I'll start saying "twenty" since that sounds better.

SVT_Power

Quote from: Vinsanity on September 03, 2010, 04:42:46 PM
if I don't feel like pronouncing the extra syllables for "transmission", I try to use the word "gearbox" instead of "tranny". Because apparently, some people think that "tranny fluid" is something you catch from a transsexual hooker.

:lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Morris Minor

Well back when it was one thousand nine hundred ninety-nine, many were terrified by the forthcoming millennium disaster, & it was a huge relief for them to get through it with only moderate carnage. So I suppose I understand why, even 10 years later, many still celebrate the second millenium by spelling it out every time: "Two Thousand Ten." The British are lucky that common parlance there requires a conjunction: "Two Thousand and Ten" ... just rolls off the tongue.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

Onslaught

Two Thousand and Ten is the way I say it.

omicron