You're a company exec with a "car allowance" ...

Started by Colonel Cadillac, September 13, 2010, 03:00:17 PM

the Teuton

2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

sportyaccordy

Quote from: 2o6 on September 15, 2010, 09:01:28 PM
It wouldn't clash as bad.
Naw it's pretty ricey. Doesn't help that the blue leather looks like vinyl (maybe it is!!!!).

I am with Vinsanity. Give me something classy but unique for an interior. Light gray, deep orange, deep red, etc... these all are tolerable for a DD but not the ugly beige brown CamCord shit you see everywhere.

Rich

I love color in my cars.  I had a blue dash/ door rings in the MINI and I have blue accents in the Mustang.

I like MINI and Porsche a lot for being able to put color inside the car. 
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

Vinsanity

Quote from: HotRodPilot on September 16, 2010, 10:37:34 AM
I like MINI and Porsche a lot for being able to put color inside the car. 

me too, but unfortunately, they come at a pretty steep price since they aren't taking advantage of the economies of scale to crank out 20,000 copies each of the same old boring beige, stone, and charcoal interiors. BMW has some decent interior combination choices too. Infiniti has some nice ones as well, but only for specific package configurations for specific models.

hotrodalex

I would say R8 Spyder but I'm not thinking that will be under $1500 a month.