BMW 6-series concept

Started by 2o6, September 19, 2010, 06:28:34 PM

hounddog

My wifes dealer told her that it will be a retractable hardtop like the others.

Who knows.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

MrH

There's tons of shots of it running around with a cloth top.  It's not going to be a hard top.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

hounddog

There are also tons of shots of it covered in plastic, ergo...     :huh:

I agree it is unlikely, I was just relating what a dealer has said.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

Rupert

Quote from: SJ_GTI on September 20, 2010, 02:19:40 PM
FWIW, my S4 has an electric e-brake, but is a 6-speed manual.

S4?!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

AltinD

The VW Passat has got a standard E-Brake on all configurations, since the introduction of the current model in 2005. I have a DSG but now I don't use the e-brake even for parking. It kind a prematurely consumes the rear brake pads.

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD