Yes, yes it is.
1 (4.8%)
Borderline.
5 (23.8%)
F*ck no!
15 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

mazda6er

QuoteWho cares. That show sucks, except for Charlie Sheen. I can't stand dorky, lame guy TV shows. (Yes, Dear, Two and a Half Men, Full House, etc.)

I say no.
Yes Dear is definitely dorky, but I don't think the same applies to Two and a Half Men.
Yeah, I don't know what 280Z is talking about.  If Charlie's character on Two and a Half Men is a dork then sign me up. Last time I checked being a dork didn't include banging random hot chicks at will.  :lol:
Read it again. I said except for Charlie Sheen. He's the only good part of the show.
My bad. But you did imply the entire show was dorky.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Raza

It's not a bad show, but it's not amazing.  It has its moments.  I Tivo it and watch it in the mornings before I go to class.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.