Vastly Improved Dodge Journey: 2011 Pics! Did Not See this Coming!

Started by Atomic, October 20, 2010, 11:20:22 AM

Atomic

i am very impressed with the thoroughly new dodge journey interior for 2011 and the model year exterior revisions! did not think the upgrades would prove this dramatic:

http://www.allpar.com/SUVs/dodge/journey.html

CJ

ifcar

The big problem with the Journey wasn't the quality of its dash, but its space efficiency (which can't be fixed in a MCE) and its handling and brakes (which could be with significant work).

the Teuton

I never had a problem driving the Journey. Then again, I didn't have much to compare it to in its size and price class when I worked at the 'Prise.

Also, another thing I didn't see coming: Atomic using the shift button.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Vinsanity

Quote from: the Teuton on October 20, 2010, 12:08:08 PM
Also, another thing I didn't see coming: Atomic using the shift button.

Only for the subject line. But he did use it quite gratuitously there :lol:

Atomic

Atomic

the '11 journey, not unlike many revised chrysler products may not be perfect, but all improvements make for dramatically better vehicles. fiat-chrysler accomplished this in record time while working overtime to design newer cars, trucks, suv's, crossovers, minis and other niche vehicles. there will always be critics, but for the average man, woman and family, the changes made are significant. the journey looks far better than the '10, but also a hell-of-a-lot better looking than some minivans and crossovers, imo. plus, fwd or awd choices make it more desirable than a lot of vehicles only offering fwd.

giant_mtb

For such a seemingly popular website, you'd think they could make it a little less shitty. :huh:

Atomic

more pics are on the same site, showing the pretty stylish rear!

the Teuton

I like(d) the Journey. Apparently, it's incredibly unreliable, though. I dunno...I hoped they fixed all of the problems with it.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Atomic

same here, teuton! i think they improved every or nearly every aspect of most of the line-up.

hotrodalex

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 20, 2010, 03:25:11 PM
For such a seemingly popular website, you'd think they could make it a little less shitty. :huh:

Yeah, looks like it's made by a HS web design class.

The car looks pretty good, though.

Atomic

the Teuton

Here's the question: Could you mistake Allpar for any other website? I believe the answer is 'no.'

Atomic

Quote from: the Teuton on October 23, 2010, 12:05:33 PM
Here's the question: Could you mistake Allpar for any other website? I believe the answer is 'no.'
well, yes and no... but the content is updated daily, unlike many.