My review: 2010 Accord Crosstour EX-L

Started by ifcar, January 20, 2011, 07:36:22 PM

ifcar

I was about to post this in the existing Crosstour thread, but it would distract from the BMW discussion.

QuoteFrom the driver's seat, it's very easy to like the Honda Accord Crosstour. You're on a comfortable perch surrounded by rich-feeling leather, piloting the best-driving midsize crossover SUV with a sub-luxury price tag.
When a car is this pleasant to be in and to drive, it's easy to overlook negatives that can be strong enough to negate its entire existence.

For the Crosstour, that negative isn't going to be the looks. It's very easy to form a position on the car's unique raised-hatchback shape and aggressive grille, whether you appreciate its distinctive anti-boxiness or invoke any number of colorful descriptions of its styling touches.

But the Crosstour's gravest failing is indeed related to the styling: cargo space...

Continued at link: http://www.examiner.com/autos-in-national/review-2010-honda-accord-crosstour-ex-l

the Teuton

Do I want to know how you had the time to drive that ugly fucker of a car 873 miles?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

ifcar

Quote from: the Teuton on January 20, 2011, 09:11:26 PM
Do I want to know how you had the time to drive that ugly fucker of a car 873 miles?

D.C. to Boston and back. It was actually more than that -- over the course of a week -- but I only have fuel economy calculations for those miles.

the Teuton

Quote from: ifcar on January 20, 2011, 09:16:55 PM
D.C. to Boston and back. It was actually more than that -- over the course of a week -- but I only have fuel economy calculations for those miles.

We now know how Iffy spent his Milk Day.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

ifcar

Quote from: the Teuton on January 20, 2011, 09:20:26 PM
We now know how Iffy spent his Milk Day.

This is a test car I had months ago that I just hadn't gotten around to fully writing up yet. Notice that all the leaves are green in photos.

the Teuton

Quote from: ifcar on January 20, 2011, 09:29:51 PM
This is a test car I had months ago that I just hadn't gotten around to fully writing up yet. Notice that all the leaves are green in photos.

Lies! All lies!