150-250K
3 (12.5%)
Mileage is not a concern!
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

IrishGuy

2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited

Eye of the Tiger

Slonoma had 260k when I bought it, and I relied on it for work.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Submariner

Quote from: GoCougs on March 14, 2011, 07:27:01 PM
Considering I consistently demonstrate that I know more than you about engines, automotive technology, and science and engineering in general, where does that leave you?

:popcorn:
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

hounddog

How interesting that no new information is provided for by BCougs on marine engines.  ;)

Quote from: Submariner on March 27, 2011, 11:23:36 AM

Lancer of boils.

:lol:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

GoCougs

Quote from: Submariner on March 27, 2011, 11:23:36 AM

Nah, ChrisV's an alright cat. He knows a lot but he's just one of those guys who likes being the Big Dog in the room, and when he's not, he can easily get unglued. 

ChrisV

Quote from: GoCougs on March 14, 2011, 07:27:01 PM
Considering I consistently demonstrate that I know more than you about engines, automotive technology, and science and engineering in general, where does that leave you?

Hahahaa! Only to yourself, Cougs. You don't "demonstrate" shit to anyone else here. Oh, and your little engineer buddy whose panties are in a twist over having theories slagged over real world results.

If you guys did it right the first time, you'd never improve on anything. But you LEARN things through putting theories into the real world and seeing what really happens. Chew on that a while.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

sportyaccordy

Quote from: ChrisV on April 28, 2011, 10:15:03 AM
If you guys did it right the first time, you'd never improve on anything. But you LEARN things through putting theories into the real world and seeing what really happens. Chew on that a while.
You're the man now dog

MrH

:facepalm:  If I could only use one facepalm ever, this would be it.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

2o6

Why.....why did this thread come back!?

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

GoCougs

Quote from: ChrisV on April 28, 2011, 10:15:03 AM
Hahahaa! Only to yourself, Cougs. You don't "demonstrate" shit to anyone else here. Oh, and your little engineer buddy whose panties are in a twist over having theories slagged over real world results.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're still bent ~6 weeks later?

Also, who is my "buddy" exactly?

giant_mtb

As to the thread title: A car cannot have "too much miles."  It can have too many, but...