The Ultimate Car

Started by SVT666, March 21, 2011, 09:05:08 PM

the Teuton

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 24, 2011, 11:24:19 PM
But to answer the question of this thread... CTS-V Wagon.

I don't hate your answer. In fact, it's probably the next-best thing to the never-made E39 M5 wagon.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: the Teuton on March 24, 2011, 11:25:14 PM
I don't hate your answer. In fact, it's probably the next-best thing to the never-made E39 M5 wagon.

Would you hate my answer if I said Lincoln MKT?  :wub: :pee:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

Wait, did I do that?! 0_o

:clap: Good to see you back NA Nick!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Rupert

Quote from: MrH on March 24, 2011, 10:59:57 PM
But you know, if you really like something, you'd think you'd spend some time learning about it.  Half this forum doesn't even seem interested in learning about cars.

Oh, I dunno about that. I think a lot of people here have other interests in addition to cars, a lot of people here are young, and, of course, there's the internet mask of ridiculousness, where everyone seems more ridiculous than they probably are.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Rich

Somewhere between the cross of a 1970 Mustang and a 2001 Miata..  hasn't been made yet IMO.
2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

omicron

I like cars that don't drive very well, don't last very long, don't make much power from gigantic engines, don't have much room, don't go particularly fast and don't go round corners at all.

Does this mean I have to leave?

:(

Onslaught

Quote from: omicron on March 25, 2011, 05:12:16 AM
I like cars that don't drive very well, don't last very long, don't make much power from gigantic engines, don't have much room, don't go particularly fast and don't go round corners at all.

Yes, you must go.

I don't have a car that fits this bill.

SVT666

Quote from: HotRodPilot on March 25, 2011, 02:04:24 AM
Somewhere between the cross of a 1970 Mustang and a 2001 Miata..  hasn't been made yet IMO.
What?  Like lightweight, really small and has a V8 with muscle car styling? 

Of course, I'm just kidding.

NomisR

Quote from: omicron on March 25, 2011, 05:12:16 AM

Once this gets going, it might fit your bill. 8.85L making 160hp.  And I don't think it'll handle very well... but who knows..

Byteme

A car that can do it all

NomisR

This one looks pretty awesome, a flying, driving, floating car

Eye of the Tiger

Two beds, refrigerator, microwave, TV, eight wheel drive, 13 speeds, and one billion torques.

giant_mtb

I am so glad you're back, Nick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: giant_mtb on March 25, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
I am so glad you're back, Nick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad if you're glad. Now you must counter with a better ultimate car.

NomisR

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2011, 02:55:42 PM

This has bigger tyres than your's!

Rupert

hotrodalex

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2011, 02:39:39 PM
Two beds, refrigerator, microwave, TV, eight wheel drive, 13 speeds, and one billion torques.

But can it talk and transform?

giant_mtb

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on March 25, 2011, 02:55:42 PM

I said the Ford GT way back on page one.  Not quite as practical as yours. :huh: