Gap or No Gap?

GAP!!!
19 (63.3%)
NO GAP!!!
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

sportyaccordy

Quote from: Rupert on April 22, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
Yeah, anyone here should be so lucky to sleep with any of them.

Onslaught

Quote from: Rupert on April 22, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
Yeah, anyone here should be so lucky to sleep with any of them.
Oh I'd fuck all of them. But some of those girls will get fat as hell in a few years. And I can't stand a fat chick.

Told my girlfriend she was getting too big the other day. I'd rather be alone the with a fat girl.

SVT666

And I'm sure you're perfect.  Your level of shallowness is hard to understand for me.

Rupert

I can see his point-- it's hard to be with someone you aren't attracted to. I just don't think I'd phrase it the same way he does. :lol:
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

hounddog

Quote from: the Teuton on April 18, 2011, 12:35:21 AM
If she looks that way in real life, I'd have no issues (in fact, I'd say she's about perfect), but the profile of her leg says she probably had some Photoshop fun done to it.

Fat chicks have cottage cheese no matter how much photoshopping is done.

Gap, btw.  No gap generally means the woman is in "less" shape, and more gap generally means they work out hard. 

Hard.    GIGGIDY!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

Onslaught

Quote from: SVT666 on April 22, 2011, 11:14:15 PM
And I'm sure you're perfect.  Your level of shallowness is hard to understand for me.
Perfect? No. But other than a scar on my face I look just like I did when we first started going out. She on the other hand.............
And I'm 37 and can fit into my cloths I still have from my late teens and early 20's. If I can do that then it's not too much
to ask that my girlfriend try's to keep the fat off.They don't have to stay perfect but come on.

I'm not attracted to fat girls. I'm up front and honest about that shit from the start. And I've told many an ex before that
I'd not stay with a fat girl. If I don't want to sleep with you because you turn me off then how in the hell will it work out?

If something bad happens to someone and they can't help it then that's one thing. A scar, burn or something like that.
I wouldn't dump them over shit like that. But if they sit around eating cookies and ice-cream and get a big gut and ass
then that's a problem. It's not like she's had a kid or anything.

omicron

I do enjoy what you write, Mr. Slaught. :lol:

68_427

Don't mind me, just posting a no gap pictar

Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

giant_mtb

That's revolting, to be honest.  Disproportion is unattractive.

Onslaught

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Onslaught

Oh, darn. Didn't really look at it.

I like how she dresses.

L. ed foote

Quote from: giant_mtb on April 28, 2011, 08:52:26 PM
That's revolting, to be honest.  Disproportion is unattractive.

Needs more calves. Nice ass. I'd throw it in her :lol:
Member, Self Preservation Society

MrH

She's so knock kneed. She must run like a complete dufus. But yeah, she's way too disproportionate. It's really awkward and not attractive to me.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

L. ed foote

Quote from: MrH on April 29, 2011, 12:46:47 AM
She's so knock kneed. She must run like a complete dufus. But yeah, she's way too disproportionate. It's really awkward and not attractive to me.

It's the angle of the photo, and she was in mid stride when the picture was taken

Onslaught

I wouldn't give her my last name. But I'd like to hit that doggie.

Tave

Yeah, I'd hit that. With gusto.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

sportyaccordy

Quote from: MrH on April 29, 2011, 12:46:47 AM
She must run like a complete dufus.
:lol:

I must say in looking at potential mates I never once considered their running form, that's pretty hilarious

Raza

Quote from: Onslaught on April 29, 2011, 07:55:22 AM
I wouldn't give her my last name. But I'd like to hit that doggie.

Agreed.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

L. ed foote

Rich

2003 Mazda Miata 5MT; 2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4AT

Rich

Quote from: MrH on March 31, 2011, 06:08:25 PM
My friend got with her, and nearly cried tears of joy when he explained how great it was.  Then he got really depressed and nearly cried when he realized he was never going to get with a girl as attractive as her.  It was alll downhill after that.  needless to say, it was a lot of crying for him :lol:

I just LOLLED so hard

Rich

Quote from: 68_427 on April 28, 2011, 08:51:47 PM
Don't mind me, just posting a no gap pictar

I would hit that to the moon

and back

Lebowski

L. ed foote

Quote from: HotRodPilot on August 06, 2011, 12:56:59 PM
FML
Quote from: Onslaught on August 06, 2011, 01:02:02 PM
AY caramba

Magaly Tee Vee, from Peru... One of the few times that I watched her show and didn't bother to change the channel. :lol:

I used to poke fun at the Peruvians por que no tienen pompis but I'ma have to reconsider that and give 'em their props.

Swivel-hipped Lili Leon. Not Peruvian, but a representative of what I was used to growing up. That's from A La Cama con Porcel :ohyeah:

Funny thing was my mother used to freak out when she saw Benny Hill on the tube, but had no problem with Sabado Gigante. Granted, the girls weren't as scantily clad then as they are now, but still... :lol:

L. ed foote

S204STi

Quote from: L. ed foote on August 06, 2011, 12:55:10 PM
http://youtu.be/kJblg4ZfFzQ

Latin girls ftw...

That's officially my new thing.  I find myself way into basically any one of them I meet.

Morris Minor

Damn, L. ed, you like your women buxom.

France is a Latin country, right? Not sure if this is meaty enough for you, but in terms of moving booty around, this is unparalleled IMO. http://youtu.be/GMGpLsNZzxc
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

Raza

Quote from: Morris Minor on August 06, 2011, 07:05:07 PM
Damn, L. ed, you like your women buxom.

France is a Latin country, right? Not sure if this is meaty enough for you, but in terms of moving booty around, this is unparalleled IMO. http://youtu.be/GMGpLsNZzxc

I've seen her before.  Very attractive.

EDIT:  Actually, I take it back.   

She's fantastic!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.