Random Car Pictures

Started by 68_427, April 23, 2011, 02:03:43 PM

Eye of the Tiger

Wrong car. Where is the Benz Wagen?
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

CJ

I didn't buy it because money.

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

giant_mtb

nice blue headlites brah. ;)

Rupert

Ha, yeah, that's pretty lame, too.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

TurboDan

It's a nice, sunny day, so decided to take a pic of the LR2 and XLR in front of my house.

68_427

Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

TurboDan

Quote from: 68_427 on April 29, 2012, 02:14:56 PM
Sweet neighborhood.

Thanks! We have to build everything high here in case it floods during a storm! As you can tell, the front steps of my house are a bit high too for this reason.

The block begins at the ocean and ends about five houses down at the bay (which you can kinda see in that pic). We replace CV joints and wheel boots pretty frequently here due to salt water damage. I just hope the LR2 is up to the task!

Here's the same street during a nor'easter on Halloween '11:

68_427

What do you plan on doing with the XLR in case of a storm like that.
'racecar is die'
no

TurboDan

Quote from: 68_427 on April 29, 2012, 08:10:21 PM
What do you plan on doing with the XLR in case of a storm like that.

Moving it up the block usually works. If it's some kind of storm-of-the-century kinda deal, well, it is what it is. Got boats, cars, all kinds of shit to deal with in that case.

I've seen some YouTube vids of the LR2 fording rivers deeper than any flood we've ever had, so I'm pretty confident in that end of it. Granted, those rivers were freshwater. Our floods are pure seawater.

68_427

Want a big boat

'racecar is die'
no

hotrodalex