Tupelo, MS Blue Suede Cruise Part 1

Started by Mustangfan2003, April 30, 2011, 11:41:20 PM

Mustangfan2003

So this is where I have spent all day today and the show had a good crowd this year, past few shows have had bad weather.  I have 131 pics so I will split this up.  Overall a pretty good mix of cars

This car was super loud

Not for sure if these were for sale or what but someone brought nothing but classic Honda bikes

Mustangfan2003

dazzleman

Beautiful pictures.  I wish I could have been there.  Lots of really cool vintage cars.
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

cawimmer430

Effing beautiful.  :wub:

Thanks for the pics!
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Mustangfan2003

I have to say that my favorite car of the entire show was that 69 Mach 1 and the teal bug was nice too. 

Mustangfan2003

Mustangfan2003

If I get the Benz in the body shop this summer I'm going to enter it into shows this fall or next spring. 

cawimmer430

Quote from: Mustangfan2003 on May 02, 2011, 11:53:08 AM
If I get the Benz in the body shop this summer I'm going to enter it into shows this fall or next spring. 

You do that. Give it a nice body color to. The W116s look great in dark green. There were so many W116s at the car show I was but most of them were tuned-up and in crap condition. There was a US-spec W116 at the show. I assumed it was a 300SD Turbodiesel but it was a 280SE! I had no idea those were sold in the US!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Mustangfan2003

I'm going back with the factory blue because I won't want to have to change the interior too since it is blue. 

cawimmer430

Quote from: Mustangfan2003 on May 03, 2011, 01:56:26 PM
I'm going back with the factory blue because I won't want to have to change the interior too since it is blue. 

Just make sure you get a great camera when the car is finished because we wanna see some quality pics!  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de