Renault gears up for race weekend with Silverstone GP edition Twingo & Clio RS

Started by cawimmer430, July 09, 2011, 01:48:31 AM

cawimmer430

Official: Renault gears up for race weekend with Silverstone GP edition Twingo & Clio RS

With the British Grand Prix coming up this weekend, Renault has launched a pair of special edition hot hatches to join its new Megane Trophy.

Based on the existing Twingo Renaultsport 133 and Clio Renaultsport 200, the Silverstone GP editions upgrade on their already considerable levels of specification with such special touches as silver paint with contrasting black wheels, roof and mirror housings, tinted rear windows, Silverstone badges, Renaultsport Monitor performance tracking systems and the competition-focused Cup suspension as standard.

The Twingo also gets a black spoiler and fog light surrounds and a stainless exhaust, while the Clio gets Recaro buckets and Bluetooth connectivity. Each model will be limited to 50 individually numbered examples, exclusive to the UK, and come with special driving instruction around the grand prix circuit for which they're named. Check 'em out in our high-res image gallery and the press release after the jump.

Link: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/07/renault-gears-up-for-race-weekend-with-silverstone-gp-edition-tw/
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

93JC

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

93JC

I know, I was being sarcastic. You should tell Renault they've ripped off SEAT's 'bocanegra' theme.

cawimmer430

Quote from: 93JC on July 09, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
I know, I was being sarcastic. You should tell Renault they've ripped off SEAT's 'bocanegra' theme.

If they translated it into French it's ok. :lol:

Bocanegra is Spanish...not sure what the French call it. :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de