Started by Colin, August 19, 2011, 03:12:59 PM

Colin

93JC

:confused:

A fat, ugly Lotus Esprit. :huh:

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

93JC

That was actually my first thought but I can 99% guarantee that's not a Bagheera. (or a Murena)

2o6

Something British.....maybe an old BL prototype.....

Colin

No to anything said so far.

2o6

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

93JC

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

2o6

93JC

Looks like an Atildesing desing.

Rupert

It's probably some Itildezine thing...

Colin

Colin

Gone quiet.......... does that mean that peoples need some form of clue?

I will admit that this is a difficult car to guess, and there is very little information about it on the web (that I found, anyway)........... the clue is that it is from a very surprising country.

93JC

There are a lot of surprising countries. Djibouti, for instance. Is this from Djibouti?

FlatBlackCaddy

A jackal

jackal

jackal

Is it a jackal

A Jackal?

cawimmer430

They'll never guess the country of this thing. Nobody in America has even heard of the country this car is from!

They'll never get this one, Colin. Automotive history and heritage isn't taught in America.  :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Rupert

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Rupert

Georgia?

I can name a lot of countries... :lol:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Rupert on August 27, 2011, 03:42:04 PM
Georgia?

I can name a lot of countries... :lol:

Not Georgia.

Keep guessing. :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Rupert

93JC

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

93JC

We're quickly running out of surprising countries.

Madagascar!

2o6

93JC

Rupert

93JC

Pfff, Mongolia? Bitch, please: Vanuatu.