Sexy Jennifer Lopez: A Fiat Salesperson? Yep!

Started by Atomic, September 13, 2011, 04:44:38 PM

Atomic

NomisR

Onslaught

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Colonel Cadillac

I take it this is all sarcasm...?

That commercial's hot!

Atomic

Quote from: Colonel Cadillac on September 13, 2011, 07:12:58 PM
I take it this is all sarcasm...?

That commercial's hot!

that or the guys not liking her or the commercial must be related to her soon to be ex-husband, latin american heartthrob and singer/songwriter mark anthony  :evildude: .

L. ed foote

Member, Self Preservation Society

Onslaught

Would I do her? Yes, many times if she'd let me.

Do I like her? No, she's a fucking bitch.

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Onslaught on September 13, 2011, 07:57:55 PM

Exactly.

Atomic

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on September 13, 2011, 09:06:54 PM
Exactly.

a bitch? nah!

a very wealthy woman owning and driving a meager fiat 500C seems like she would be humble. gee, you'd think a star of her caliber would drive a rolls-royce or something  :lol:

cawimmer430

Ugh, I hate JLO. She can't sing, she can't act, she blows (not only cock).  :lol:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Atomic

as i recall from the bennifer days, either she purchased a rolls-royce for her boyfriend at the time (ben afflect) or it was the other way around.

ChrisV

Quote from: Onslaught on September 13, 2011, 07:57:55 PM

So you know her? Could you introduce us?
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Atomic

Quote from: ChrisV on September 15, 2011, 02:04:56 PM

:lol:

i saw a clip of jennifer lopez filming another fiat 500 commerical. it looked pretty sharp. she was wearing a long green dress and the car was dark brown or black with extra sporty wheels.

apparently, she has a lucrative contract with fiat.

SVT666

SVT666

Quote from: ChrisV on September 15, 2011, 02:04:56 PM
Yes please.  She is gorgeous.  She looks so good it's hard to believe that she's 42.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

NomisR

Quote from: SVT666 on September 15, 2011, 02:39:04 PM
Yes please.  She is gorgeous.  She looks so good it's hard to believe that she's 42.

It's the makeup..

L. ed foote

Quote from: SVT666 on September 15, 2011, 02:39:04 PM
She looks so good it's hard to believe that she's 42.

Something about the latinas...

Viviana Gibelli, 45

Maribel Guardia, 52

Thalia, 40

:praise:

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Onslaught

Quote from: L. ed foote on September 15, 2011, 05:29:07 PM
Something about the latinas...

Most of them are short, fat and ugly at that age. With 10+ kids.

L. ed foote

Quote from: Onslaught on September 15, 2011, 06:05:02 PM
Most of them are short, fat and ugly at that age. With 10+ kids.

Maybe the ones around your way...

Onslaught

Atomic

Quote from: Raza  on September 15, 2011, 03:49:17 PM
Man, she is still smoking hot.

lol! you never mince words, raza  :lol:

yes. it has to be the make-up, personal trainers, strick diet, possible plastic surgery, nannies to care for the children, cushy jobs, etc. -- but the end result, she does look fantastic. i think her life would have been tragic if she had remained with love sean puffy combs, sean diddy combs, p-diddy or what ever he calls himself these days. some people, i think do better alone. i think they both fall into this category, jennifer and diddy.

Atomic

an interesting article on an earlier post. BTW: i have seen a couple new ads featuring the singer/actress and fiat 500

J.Lo TV Spot Seems to Give Fiat 500 a Boost

BY: Bradford Wernle

FOR: Automotive News

September 28, 2011 - 3:16 pm ET

TOPIC ARTICLES:

- Too much coverage of F&I training? No way, dealers say
- Will Lincoln chase Europeans in the move toward smaller engines?
- New Porsche 911 was Frankfurt's online superstar, study shows
- Chevy got the Sonic right

Some critics found entertainer Jennifer Lopez's first TV spot for the Fiat 500 to be a tired collection of musical and advertising clich?s. Others asked why Fiat was running the music video/commercial, seemingly aimed straight at women, on football telecasts. The naysayers wondered whether the Fiat brand and J.Lo were even a good fit, saying the spot reminded them of another rocky advertising marriage -- to singer Celine Dion -- from Chrysler's bad old days.

Critics be damned. The initial J.Lo spot appears to be doing its job rather well, thank you. Consideration for the Fiat 500 subcompact has jumped 31 percent since the J.Lo spot hit the airwaves Sept. 12 during ESPN's "Monday Night Football," according to an analysis by Edmunds.com.

The biggest single spike in consideration came on Sept. 18 when it shot up 95 percent as Fiat aired the J.Lo spot on a number of National Football League telecasts, according to the Edmunds data. The 30-second spot is a combination commercial for Fiat and promotional video for a Lopez single, "Papi."

Olivier Francois, global chief creative officer for Fiat and Chrysler, defended the decision to place J.Lo on football games in a recent interview with Advertising Age, a sibling publication of Automotive News: "America is aware that there is a car. We needed that kind of spark."

Some unexpected factors explain the jump. More women than ever are tuning into football these days, according to The Nielsen Co.

The commercial's initial success is good news for Fiat, which has experienced several hiccups in its efforts to relaunch in America. The latest was a parting of the ways with its ad agency Impatto Custom Marketing of suburban Detroit. That agency had nothing to do with the J.Lo spot.

Whether J.Lo and Fiat will make beautiful music together in the long run remains to be seen. It's one thing to increase consideration and another to induce people to get out their checkbooks and buy cars.

Meanwhile, those who can't stomach the J.Lo commercial had better keep their thumbs close to the mute button on their remotes. More J.Lo spots are in the works. She will be featured in commercials promoting a special Gucci edition of the car, due in dealerships early next year.

Soup DeVille

Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

SVT666

My wife saw the J.Lo. ad and she said, "That was the dumbest fucking ad I've ever seen". 

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT