Sexy Jennifer Lopez: A Fiat Salesperson? Yep!

Started by Atomic, September 13, 2011, 04:44:38 PM

giant_mtb

SVT666

Raza

Quote from: Onslaught on October 03, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
Gigli

Yeah, but Ben Affleck was also in that shitshow, and he gave us The Town, which was awesome. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Atomic

Quote from: Atomic on October 02, 2011, 09:12:30 AM
so true, and the 2011 NM christmas catalogue featuring a very limited edition vehicle should be out soon. i think jaguar was the featured car last year.

looking back, it was a 2012 chevrolet camaro convertible (i posted the story a year ago). i think the jaguar was the year prior. BTW: these limited edition NM cars sell out in a matter of minutes via a telephone hotline.

cawimmer430

Everyone here loves her new "hit" song.

Everyone except me.

Why?

Because it is a shameless techno-dance rip-off version of the original Lambada by Kaoma song that was a big summer hit in Europe in the early 1990s. I was in my car yesterday and had to turn off the radio when they played this newest desperate JLo song...

For comparison purposes.

ORIGINAL: Kaoma - Lambada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8mz9uOvFQA

BORING TECHNO-DANCE RIP OFF: Wow, I can't find any on Youtube and the ones that are there are BANNED in North Korea Germany.
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Onslaught

Quote from: giant_mtb on October 03, 2011, 10:19:11 PM
She isn't that attractive. 
She's not that great as far as movie stars go. But if I saw her around town I'd pull it out and start spank'n.

Atomic

Quote from: Onslaught on October 04, 2011, 05:33:50 PM
She's not that great as far as movie stars go. But if I saw her around town I'd pull it out and start spank'n.

she might not put out  :lol: