Toyota Ractis

Started by ifcar, October 03, 2005, 05:58:36 AM

Raghavan

QuoteThat it is.  My barber recently got a GS430, and the starter button is the same.
Your barber must not be cheap. Or he's just very good and has a lot of business.
that's what i was thinking. :o  

Tom

QuoteThat it is.? My barber recently got a GS430, and the starter button is the same.
Your barber must not be cheap. Or he's just very good and has a lot of business.
Mine has a pimp 88ish 500SEL :D  :D  

giant_mtb

I don't have a barber...I have a lady that cuts my hair, though...and she can cut my hair any time she wants!  :lol:  

Raza

QuoteThat it is.  My barber recently got a GS430, and the starter button is the same.
He owns the place.  The guy who actually cuts my hair, though, has an Acura TL (a new one).  

It's a great business to be in, and it has a very good location, so they do amazing volume.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

Funny you should mention that!  My GS430 guy has a 560SL as well.  His summer ride.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

thewizard16

QuoteThat it is.? My barber recently got a GS430, and the starter button is the same.
Funny you should mention that!  My GS430 guy has a 560SL as well.  His summer ride.
What the heck do you pay for a haircut?   :P  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raghavan

What the heck do you pay for a haircut?   :P
I want to know that too.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raghavan

Quote$14.
not too bad. of course, i don't waste money on haircuts.....

CaseyNPham

QuoteRactis reminds me of rectum for soem reason. :lol:
me too!
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

CaseyNPham

QuoteI don't have a barber...I have a lady that cuts my hair, though...and she can cut my hair any time she wants!  :lol:
Yo momma!

:P  ;)  
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

CaseyNPham

Oh yeah, about the car. I like the interior but the exterior is kinda... freaky.

Secret Chimp

I don't get why so many cars of this class have that backside loaf that the rear wheels seem to push out. Why not fill in that space with a little more cargo room?

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Why?

It is prolly due to the length of the car belonging to some specific Japanese tax class.

ifcar

I've never heard anything about length taxes, but you may be right. I think easier city maneuverability and parking are the primary reasons for a smaller length though.  

Why?

I am pretty sure in Japan they have taxes on vehicles of specific sizes. I read it somewhere.

It makes sense because if you look at the cars sold in Japan not only do cars in the same class seem to have similar engine sizes, they also seem to have similar dimensions.

ifcar

Again, I'm inclined to relate that to the general compactness of Japanese cities in virtually every other way. Smaller roads and less parking, not to mention the gas mileage gains, would no doubt tend to make the smallest vehicles the handiest.  

thewizard16

QuoteAgain, I'm inclined to relate that to the general compactness of Japanese cities in virtually every other way. Smaller roads and less parking, not to mention the gas mileage gains, would no doubt tend to make the smallest vehicles the handiest.
It's like Europe only even more so, from what I understand. Unfortunately, I've never been to Japan.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.