Once a Month
1 (4%)
Every now and again (more than a month)
15 (60%)
Never. (yeah, right)
3 (12%)
I drive an automatic
2 (8%)
I drive an automatic, but my automatic stalls.
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

hotrodalex

Quote from: Raza  on January 07, 2012, 10:42:43 AM
It happened to me a couple of times when I just started driving stick exclusively, but not really since then.  Though, I have had my foot slip off the clutch before.  That was embarrassing. 

You know what's also embarrassing? I"ve had a wood block behind the El Camino's tire for a while because the parking brake wasn't working for a while and it still doesn't work 100% correctly. At least one time I've gotten in the car to move it and for the life of me can't get it moving. Then about a minute of thinking "wow I can't drive", I realize the wood block is still behind the tire.

S204STi

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on January 03, 2012, 03:15:06 PM
I've never stalled any car, ever. I'm just that awesome, guys.

Also, I modulate the clutch perfectly every time with my 3'' long penis.

FIFY

S204STi

Quote from: hotrodalex on January 07, 2012, 11:26:06 AM
You know what's also embarrassing? I"ve had a wood block behind the El Camino's tire for a while because the parking brake wasn't working for a while and it still doesn't work 100% correctly. At least one time I've gotten in the car to move it and for the life of me can't get it moving. Then about a minute of thinking "wow I can't drive", I realize the wood block is still behind the tire.

Dude, wheel chocks are amazing.  I was trying to move my friend's F350 diesel and these little chocks I had were holding it fast.

giant_mtb

Quote from: Onslaught on January 06, 2012, 03:30:57 AM
Seeing how in both cases you fucked up and are the reason the car is dead then I think it's ok to call it one thing.

Exactly.