Audi A3 Sedan

Started by CWW, October 11, 2005, 02:35:31 PM

CWW

<< Audi A3 Sedan>>

Just another version of the A3 sedan based on my own picture.

Greetings
Andr

SaltyDog

Hey man, very nice.  Classy lines and a beautiful shape.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

CWW

...but small. Don't think they would build one. But I know that there are some countries where such little sedans are still popular (holland, belgium e.g.). There you see many japanese compact sedans.

850CSi

ifcar

Looks great! I personally think this would sell much better than the hatch in the US, but it would probably steal too many sales from the A4 sedan.  

Catman

Raghavan

BMWDave

This looks great!  Great job :)

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

CWW, how do you do these photoshops so good?

mazda6er

QuoteCWW, how do you do these photoshops so good?
Secret family recipe. ;)

Great job Andre. Looks awesome.  B)  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

thewizard16

Very attractive. I like the A3 hatch quite a bit, but a sedan version would be attractive too.  
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

CaseyNPham

I think it looks a little too A4 but I like the A4 ^_^
Quoteand then caseyNpham got a 17 incher up his 'umbrella stand' and then he screamed like a little

Raza

Quote...but small. Don't think they would build one. But I know that there are some countries where such little sedans are still popular (holland, belgium e.g.). There you see many japanese compact sedans.
If they sold it here with the 3.2 and Quattro and a stickshift, I'd buy one.  It might even become my top choice.  I personally hate that the small car is disappearing in America--so many complaints that the entry luxury models were too small (E46, C class, last IS), but now I think they're far too big.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

But, god damn, Andre--that's a perfect chop.  I'd never have guessed it wasn't real.  You turned the hatch into a saloon seamlessly.

Was the original a five or three door A3 (or as it is called in Europe, the A3 and Sportback, right?)?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.