Next Toyota bB (Scion xB)

Started by ifcar, October 12, 2005, 05:35:38 AM

ifcar

Fire It Up

Those wheels taillights and headlights are ghey.

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

BMWDave

It definitely has more attitude than the current one.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

El Barto

2016 Volkswagen GTI (Aug 2015 - Present)
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg (Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0t (Oct 2007 - Aug 2011)
1990 Nissan Maxima SE (July 2003 - Oct 2007)

SaltyDog

I would be downright embarrased to drive that distasteful POC.  What a ghey thing.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

In the automotive world slow is a very relative term.

Fire It Up

Its the modern day hippie-mobile!

ifcar

Everyone remember that it is still in concept form.  

SaltyDog

Yeah, I'm glad about that, but it's the thought that counts.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

Catman

Is "ghey" the non offensive version of "gay"?   :lol:   I actually like some aspects of it.  It's got more attitude than the current one, no doubt.  Whats up with the inside of the seats, is the bolster missing?

Secret Chimp

QuoteIs "ghey" the non offensive version of "gay"?   :lol:   I actually like some aspects of it.  It's got more attitude than the current one, no doubt.  Whats up with the inside of the seats, is the bolster missing?
Yeah, somehow spelling the word differently completely erases the inherent homophobicism :P

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

Catman

QuoteIs "ghey" the non offensive version of "gay"?   :lol:   I actually like some aspects of it.  It's got more attitude than the current one, no doubt.  Whats up with the inside of the seats, is the bolster missing?
Yeah, somehow spelling the word differently completely erases the inherent homophobicism :P
Don't be ghey. :lol:  

thewizard16

I certainly hope any production form is significantly different.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

GMPenguin

Fugly front, everything else is pretty good, I can deal with the droopy rear end.

giant_mtb

Ghey?  Aboot?  Pwn?  What's wrong with kids these days...  <_<  

Raza

Looks even worse.  Should sell better.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

SaltyDog

QuoteIs "ghey" the non offensive version of "gay"?   :lol:
:praise:

Our english teacher makes anyone who says anything offensive or profane to put a quarter in a piggy bank.  I'll point out the PC version of "gay" :praise:  

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club

giant_mtb

QuoteIs "ghey" the non offensive version of "gay"?   :lol:
:praise:

Our english teacher makes anyone who says anything offensive or profane to put a quarter in a piggy bank.  I'll point out the PC version of "gay" :praise:
So he steals money from teenagers that speak profanity?  That's real ethical... <_<  :lol:  

ifcar

Teachers have to eat too, you know. ;)

Fire It Up

Raza

QuoteTeachers have to eat too, you know. ;)
In my district, most teachers eat better than some students!

:P  :o  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

Imagine that, someone who's being paid to be there is making a better living than someone who isn't. :P

Raza

QuoteImagine that, someone who's being paid to be there is making a better living than someone who isn't. :P
What I meant was that teachers in my school district sometimes make more money than the parents of the students (average salary is ~80K).

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raghavan

QuoteImagine that, someone who's being paid to be there is making a better living than someone who isn't. :P
What I meant was that teachers in my school district sometimes make more money than the parents of the students (average salary is ~80K).
:o
My old history teacher and his wife both taught history, and got over $200k per year combined. He has a Passat W8 Wagon with a stick. B)  

Raza

:o
My old history teacher and his wife both taught history, and got over $200k per year combined. He has a Passat W8 Wagon with a stick. B)
Bastard!  I actually had a substitute with a V70R wagon with a stick.  I never got around to asking him what he did before, though.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

ifcar

That's not bad at all, for a 9-month job.  B)  

Raza

I know.  Since I don't mind commutes, if you live out of the district to escape the enormous property taxes, you can put away some serious coin.  I'd love to teach at Council Rock for a little while.  

But I have this intolerance for stupid people...as you mentioned, I'd probably hit someone's parent and get fired/arrested/sued.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

thewizard16

Teachers in our area don't make near that much money. So must have husbands or wives that make a lot more.   :D  It's a funny set up.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.

Raza

Most teachers don't make half as much as our overpaid group.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

SaltyDog

I know.  Since I don't mind commutes, if you live out of the district to escape the enormous property taxes, you can put away some serious coin.  I'd love to teach at Council Rock for a little while.  

But I have this intolerance for stupid people...as you mentioned, I'd probably hit someone's parent and get fired/arrested/sued.
Dude, council rock is rich as shit!  One of the highest paid districts in the country.  A lot of taxpayers are bitching about it.

VP of Fox Bodies
Toyota Trucks Club