Your "fighting words"

Started by hounddog, April 29, 2012, 04:38:20 PM

CALL_911

I really have to say, this was a great trolling front by HD. I don't buy for five seconds that he's quite as retarded IRL as he seems here.

Well done, dog. Well done.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

Onslaught

I'd go out of my way to avoid a fight now. Not because I can't take getting my ass kicked if that's how things worked out. But I can't get hit in the mouth without having another $40K of possible damage. And I'd rather not spend that much again.

Lebowski

Quote from: CALL_911 on April 30, 2012, 08:00:14 PM
I really have to say, this was a great trolling front by HD. I don't buy for five seconds that he's quite as retarded IRL as he seems here.

Well done, dog. Well done.

The whole "wow, I leave for a couple of hours and come back to this" is a recurring line of his in these threads.

It's trolling, but I think there's an element of truth to it.

Laconian

Quote from: Onslaught on April 30, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
I'd go out of my way to avoid a fight now. Not because I can't take getting my ass kicked if that's how things worked out. But I can't get hit in the mouth without having another $40K of possible damage. And I'd rather not spend that much again.
Wear a motocross helmet at all times.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Rupert

Yeah, hd just says dumb shit, and then tries to look like it was intentional when he gets called on it.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

hounddog

As opposed to your compulsive obsession with just saying dumb shit. :rolleyes:

I guess in your fixation bogged mind; stalker whos actions driven by Borderline Personality Disorder and Obsessive Nuerosis: since I started the thread the shit storm which followed and I had nothing to do with, was not even logged in during, is my fault.

Take your meds, you are fixating again! :ohyeah:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

CALL_911

Quote from: hounddog on April 30, 2012, 09:37:56 PM

I guess in your fixation bogged mind; stalker whos actions driven by Borderline Personality Disorder and Obsessive Nuerosis: since I started the thread the shit storm which followed and I had nothing to do with, was not even logged in during, is my fault.

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

GoCougs

Quote from: hounddog on April 30, 2012, 06:56:58 PM
I was talking about how taking down notes and getting folks riled up would be easy.  :facepalm:

I know; my point was, you apparently think you're all that and a bag of chips, which is a very risky position (see below).

Lets see, I learned to use power and leverage at a particularly young age and went on to understand the best and most violent way to smash other extremely powerful people to the ground, then, I learned how to take that infomation and added in MCMAP to handle and even kill people, then, I went on and spent a career in LE learning and then teaching PPCT in Detroit fighting with people almost daily. 

Yeah, I have no idea how to handle myself and would simply evacuate my bladder at the first sign of trouble.  :rolleyes:

No, you'd piss yourself after you got your arse kicked.

Thing is, training ain't worth much in a street fight and I'll believe you "fought" as you would in a street brawl as an LEO about nil.

You run into an average size guy who knows how to handle himself in a street brawl and it's probably not going to go well for you. Those guys don't travel solo a lot of times either, so if do you get the drop on him his friends will ruin your day.

Like I said, no matter how big (of bully) you think you are, there's always someone (and a lot of 'em) that are WAY tougher than you are, and even some of 'em don't look like much.

(Disclaimer to 'SPINners - not like I know firsthand, not a fighter at all - fighting (and losing) is one of the few life lessons I learned vicariously.)

hounddog

Quote from: GoCougs on April 30, 2012, 09:44:13 PM
I know; my point was, you apparently think you're all that and a bag of chips, which is a very risky position (see below).
If you knew that, why are you going to such lengths to prove a non-point?  :huh:

QuoteNo, you'd piss yourself after you got your arse kicked.
LOL.  Ok.

QuoteThing is, training ain't worth much in a street fight and I'll believe you "fought" as you would in a street brawl as an LEO about nil.
LOL.  Ok.

You are apparently completely unfamiliar with Detroit, then.  ;)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

hounddog

~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

Rupert

It's really not too far off. No tats and darker hair. ;)

It was the idiotic things you said that set everyone off, and your internet double rohan was all too happy too oblige them.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Laconian

Quote from: Rupert on April 30, 2012, 09:58:19 PM
It's really not too far off. No tats and darker hair. ;)

It was the idiotic things you said that set everyone off, and your internet double rohan was all too happy too oblige them.
No tats? Everybody in Eugene is fucking covered in tattoos. You must've escaped before they became compulsory.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Rupert

It's my own form of rebellion. Or something. :lol:

Soup DeVille

Quote from: Laconian on April 30, 2012, 10:18:32 PM
No tats? Everybody in Eugene is fucking covered in tattoos. You must've escaped before they became compulsory.

I had all my tattoos done in flesh colored ink.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

SVT666

Quote from: hounddog on April 30, 2012, 09:37:56 PM

Go to yourlogicalfallacyis.com and look under Ad Hominem, The Fallacy Fallacy, Tu Quoque, and Strawman.  Congratulations in getting all of those in there.

Rupert

What, can't you read, SVT? It's not even worth his time replying to such drivel.

SVT666

Quote from: Rupert on May 01, 2012, 12:56:27 AM
What, can't you read, SVT? It's not even worth his time replying to such drivel.
:ohyeah:

Byteme

Quote from: hounddog on April 30, 2012, 06:49:16 PM
LOL

I leave for a couple hours and this turns funny.

:fail: for everyone in this thread at this point. 
:lol:  :cheers:

I'm assuming you are including yourself in that statement.   :huh:

Raza

Quote from: SVT666 on April 30, 2012, 03:54:49 PM
As am I, but cunt is...just wrong.  It's just so derogatory.

But why?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

Quote from: Northlands on April 30, 2012, 03:58:38 PM
Step it up a notch by calling the person a blood farting sperm trough. That'll get a reaction. Not one from me, but it would be enough for some on this board to raise fists!

This is the best thing I have ever heard.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Lebowski

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27321.msg1712385#msg1712385 date=1335889564
But why?

Ask that cunt mom of yours.

Raza

Quote from: Lebowski on May 01, 2012, 10:27:54 AM
Ask that cunt mom of yours.

My friend's daughter actually asked her mother what a cunt is once.  Cracked me up when he told me about it.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

S204STi

Quote from: SVT666 on April 30, 2012, 11:46:50 AM
The biggest reason I would never start a fight is because I don't want to go to jail.  The second biggest reason is that I'm a big dude and I know myself.  In high school I got in two fights.  I threw one guy over a 4 foot pony wall and down a flight of stairs, and the other guy was left unconscious on the floor.  Both were in retaliation to bullying, so I know that if I got to the point of fighting, I can't control myself and I would likely kill him.

Note to self: don't fuck with Craig. :lol:

Also, unrelated, defending your family's safety and defending their honor are two different things, IMO.  Lay a hand on family and all bets are off, but name-calling is something that I won't lower myself to give a response to.

S204STi

Which reminds me: Cunthammer is probably the most hilarious insult I've heard in recent memory.  I smirk and giggle a bit just thinking of the word.

hotrodalex

Quote from: S204STi on May 01, 2012, 12:07:00 PM
Which reminds me: Cunthammer is probably the most hilarious insult I've heard in recent memory.  I smirk and giggle a bit just thinking of the word.

I think putting "hammer" after any insulting name automatically makes it awesome.

Raza

Quote from: hotrodalex on May 01, 2012, 02:10:29 PM
I think putting "hammer" after any insulting name automatically makes it awesome.

The hammer is my penis.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

hounddog

Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 12:40:05 AM
Go to yourlogicalfallacyis.com and look under Ad Hominem, The Fallacy Fallacy, Tu Quoque, and Strawman.  Congratulations in getting all of those in there.
Congratulations on taking everything anyone types entirely too seriously.  You are going to end up stroking out, and believe me because I know something about stroking.  ;)

~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

hounddog

Quote from: MiataJohn on May 01, 2012, 07:35:53 AM
I'm assuming you are including yourself in that statement.   :huh:
Obviously

not.

:lol:

~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

SVT666

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
Congratulations on taking everything anyone types entirely too seriously.  You are going to end up stroking out, and believe me because I know something about stroking.  ;)

What about my post makes you think I was steaming mad when I posted it?  You're the one that loses control more than anyone on here.  Be careful, you might have another one.

SVT666

Quote from: hotrodalex on May 01, 2012, 02:10:29 PM
Fuckhammer
Shithammer
Motherfuckerhammer
MC Hammer
Pussyhammer
Dickhammer
Cockhammer