Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 03:40:03 PM
Fuckhammer
Shithammer
Motherfuckerhammer
MC Hammer
Pussyhammer
Dickhammer
Cockhammer

Motherfuckerhammer is a bit of a stretch, but generally, any kind of tool will do.

Fucksocket
Shitratchet
Pussychisel
Dickwrench
Cockandieset
Asscaliper

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

SVT666

Pussychisel is awesome!  :lol:

hounddog

Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 03:38:31 PM
What about my post makes you think I was steaming mad when I posted it?  You're the one that loses control more than anyone on here.  Be careful, you might have another one.
Your history of left field rage induced, profanity laced, personal insult riddled, and ridiculously out of proportion rants?  :huh:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

hounddog

Quote from: Raza  on May 01, 2012, 10:26:21 AM
This is the best thing I have ever heard.
LOL, it is remarkable.  :lol:

I always liked the insult, "Suck the snotty end of my fukstick."

Used to hear that at the bars when I was in college just before a ginormous brawl occured.  College was fun.  :rockon:
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

SVT666

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 04:52:20 PM
Your history of left field rage induced, profanity laced, personal insult riddled, and ridiculously out of proportion rants?  :huh:
They're never out of left field.  You always deserve it.

S204STi

Dickwrench and asscaliper sound funny to me. :lol:

hounddog

Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 04:59:39 PM
They're never out of left field.  You always deserve it.
Then, by your logic my outbursts were also entirely deserved.  :huh:
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

SVT666

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 05:05:51 PM
Then, by your logic my outbursts were also entirely deserved.  :huh:
Nope.  Not at all.  Your outbursts did come out of left field and the people you attacked are not asscalipers.  You are, so my attacks were entirely justified.

hounddog

Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 05:09:29 PM
Nope.  Not at all.  Your outbursts did come out of left field and the people you attacked are not asscalipers.  You are, so my attacks were entirely justified.
LOL

Now whos building fallacies with strawmen?  

:facepalm: 4u
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

SVT666

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 05:10:22 PM
LOL

Now whos building fallacies with strawmen?  

:facepalm: 4u
Naw, see it's only a strawman if it's not true.

hounddog

Quote from: SVT666 on May 01, 2012, 05:11:46 PM
Naw, see it's only a strawman if it's not true.
Which is itself a strawman.

Keep swinging.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

SVT666

280Z Turbo

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on May 01, 2012, 04:18:24 PM
Motherfuckerhammer is a bit of a stretch, but generally, any kind of tool will do.

Fucksocket
Shitratchet
Pussychisel
Dickwrench
Cockandieset
Asscaliper

Prick Punch and Mill Bastard are real, though.

280Z Turbo

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
Congratulations on taking everything anyone types entirely too seriously.  You are going to end up stroking out, and believe me because I know something about stroking.  ;)

Hey look everybody he's been joking the whole time! No worries!

Raza

"Knuckle" also works.  Fucknuckle, assknuckle, cuntknuckle, et al.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

93JC

GoCougs

93JC

I'm not going to google 'mooseknuckle'. Mooseknuckle is cameltoe's fat, ugly sister.

Northlands

I'm glad to see the thread has been pulled out of total retardedness to now just disgusting humor.  :lol:

- " It's like a petting zoo, but for computers." -  my wife's take on the Apple Store.
2013 Hyundai Accent GLS / 2015 Hyundai Sonata GLS

Rupert

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on May 01, 2012, 04:18:24 PM

Fucksocket
Shitratchet
Pussychisel
Dickwrench
Cockandieset
Asscaliper

:lol: :lol:

Fartdriver!
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

nickdrinkwater

I know what rohan would say (to quote)...

Quote from: rohan on April 06, 2008, 10:01:51 AM
I live just outside Kalamazoo, Mi.  Why don't you come up and pay me a visit sometime you little fucking shit.  I'll be happy to entertain you.  Want my address?

:devil:  :lol:

It was 4 years ago to be fair, thought I'd deleted it as can't even remember what I said to piss him off...

nickdrinkwater

Like others have said, I wouldn't start a physical confrontation based on words, instead I would do my best to get out of that situation ASAP.  I am a wuss though.

Lebowski

Quote from: nickdrinkwater on May 02, 2012, 05:20:19 AM
I know what rohan would say (to quote)...

:devil:  :lol:

It was 4 years ago to be fair, thought I'd deleted it as can't even remember what I said to piss him off...

I remember that, that was hilarious. 

mzziaz

This thread delivers!

Gotta love the medieval ethics of the LEO's. :lol: 
Cuore Sportivo

Byteme

Quote from: hounddog on May 01, 2012, 02:51:50 PM
Obviously

not.

:lol:

Well, one thing's for sure.  Your trolling is apoproaching the point of being as silly and annoying as that of GoCougs.    ;)

Morris Minor

⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

SVT666

Quote from: Morris Minor on May 02, 2012, 08:58:14 AM
Cockcompoundmitersaw
That made me literally LOL.

Pussypalmsander