Opinions on a Dumb Investment

Started by TurboDan, April 29, 2012, 10:40:22 PM

hounddog

Quote from: ifcar on April 29, 2012, 10:55:18 PM
I'm surprised they aren't more expensive. They're certainly more distinctive than a similarly priced set of rimz if you want a look-at-me Cadillac.
But they are only more distinctive when the doors are open.   Once closed, it looks like any other example of the car.

At least with rimmz your car would look moderately distinctive for far more of its existance.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

Vinsanity

he could always drive around like this

Laconian

What's the point of Lambo doors if nobody can see them in action?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

AutobahnSHO

LOL There's a Tahoe with these doors for sale near here.

Everyone at work thinks LAME, even the RIMZ fans.
Will

Middle_Path

Quote from: Vinsanity on April 30, 2012, 10:01:54 PM
he could always drive around like this

Okay, now I get lambo doors. HELL YEAH! Get that shit and drive around at 15mph with some LED's highlighting your ride and booming out some bass from the subwoofer. Pussy attained.
You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!!

Gotta-Qik-C7

Quote from: TurboDan on April 29, 2012, 10:58:54 PM
XLR doors are weird to begin with. There are no door handles. You have to grip it and squeeze, and they unlock. From the inside, you press a button and they unlatch. It confuses the shit outta me when I drive that car after driving anything else after a while. It's cool, I guess, but don't get why GM didn't just put normal doors locks in it.
Thats the one thing I hated about my Vette! The doors are a royal pain in the ass!!!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

68_427

Some dude at my school has lambo doors on his mismatched painted Crown Vic on 28's.  His speakers are also blown.  But that doesn't stop him from riding around campus with his doors open and music bumpin'.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

Laconian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlh27sk1eI

SWANGERZ ON MY ESCALADE
SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY SWANGERZ ON MY ESCALADE
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Middle_Path

Quote from: Laconian on May 22, 2012, 11:12:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edlh27sk1eI

That looks way too familiar. I used to work downtown, but it was near the real ghetto area(think MLK or Malcom X Rd.) They sometimes did this on weekends or especially big events. Circling the area, cruising slow, lambo doors up, and bumpin the bass. Recently the cops said they've had enough of this shit and are shutting it completely down.

They were lucky if they had escalades though. Also, sometimes a ghetto bike club would come through and be stuntin through the street. Smokin dat herb and gettin my drank on son. *BANG BANG* just for shits and giggles, ya heard? Representin!
You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!!

TurboDan

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

TurboDan