Brooklands Auto Italia report now available

Started by Colin, May 08, 2012, 08:52:45 AM

Colin

One of the largest gatherings of Italian cars in the UK, the Brooklands Auto Italia event took place on a bitingly cold, and slightly drizzly day last Saturday at the historic Brooklands site. A very diverse collection of vehicles turned up, including 5 Lamborghini Aventadors, a Ferrari FF as well as a 599 GTO and a couple of F40s, almost every different model of Lancia made since 1960, a lot of Fiats and Alfa Romeos, 35 Abarths and the only Autech Stelvio known in Europe (or maybe even outside Japan).

You can read the fully illustrated report here l

cawimmer430

:wub:

Love the '75. Such a unique design. When I was growing up these were all over the place. Now? None.

To me this is the most beautiful Ferrari ever. The 250 GT.  :wub:

Ah, the Fiat 130 Sedan. Love it.  :wub:

I want a Lancia Beta HPE!!!  :wub:

I love the Biturbo. My favorite Maserati ever, especially in 1st generation coupe form!  :wub:

I actually saw a Biturbo convertible today!!!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

MrH

Great pictures!  Thanks for posting those Colin.

I like the new FF a lot, and the Aventador is a slight to behold.  But if i have that kind of money, I'd have a hard time getting anything other than a 458 Italia.  Just seems like that's the most focused Ferrari they make.  If I'm going to get a Ferrari, I want something mid-engine.  A grand touring, front engine Ferrari just doesn't appeal to me the same.  I saw the F12 when I was in Geneva.  Cool car, but still not as lust-worthy as the 458.

Absolutely love this color combination! :wub:

2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV