MT reviews Midsized Sedans

Started by 2o6, October 05, 2012, 07:23:44 AM

CJ

Quote from: 2o6 on November 09, 2012, 04:26:05 PM
There's barely an interior quality difference between yours and that one.  :rolleyes:

There's a HUGE difference.  The interior on the new one really isn't very good. 

I messed with a new Fusion today and the interior is really quite tight.

AutobahnSHO

Going back to page 2 or 3-

Virginia and Maryland BOTH have nazi-like vehicle inspection rules. Yet there was a carfire on the traffic reports AT LEAST once per week. all year long.
Will

Raza

There's barely an interior quality difference between yours and that one.  :rolleyes:

It does look quite bland.  Although I've been in my friend's, and it's about on par with my other friend's B6; not as good, but not bad.  And the room.  Cavernous.  And I thought the B6 was huge. 

It's a perfect car for most people.  Just not for most drivers.  The B5 and even the B6 were still drivers' cars, despite their midsizeness.  The new one is too huge and too soft.  It's sad to see Volkswagen abandon that market, as they did with the Jetta as well.  But, it's a sound business decision.  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

AltinD

There's barely an interior quality difference between yours and that one.  :rolleyes:

Yeah right :facepalm: .... keep also in mind that you did not got all the available options on the state-sides B6

And then is not just the interiours, it's more so the crappy exteriours, both the design and the equipments (i.e. lights), and of course the available engines and gearboxes. Total failure for this market

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

ifcar

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on November 09, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
Going back to page 2 or 3-

Virginia and Maryland BOTH have nazi-like vehicle inspection rules. Yet there was a carfire on the traffic reports AT LEAST once per week. all year long.

Maryland's only applies when you buy a car, though.