GTPC 83

Started by jadewolf123, November 02, 2005, 04:06:12 PM

jadewolf123

2007 Mazda 6i Sedan Gray Black Cloth Interior 5-Spd

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

ifcar

jadewolf123

GMPenguin

mazda6er

Gimea Phukinbrache?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

jadewolf123

No and no, also its a capitol

jadewolf123

ie. that was a hint

J86

jadewolf123

Correct domundo. Go for it J86

J86

Thank God!  That one took over a month- congratulations!  I didn't know any other central south american countries, paraguay, bolivia, urugay, thats about it....

I'll get one posted later on today, gotta go screw up a presentation first.

mazda6er

QuoteNo and no, also its a capitol
Ha ha, mine (Gimea Phukinbrache, not a real place) is loosely tranlated as "Gimme a Fuckin' Break". I was curious to see if you would notice.  :D  
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer