Lamborghini Egoista

Started by Galaxy, May 13, 2013, 06:22:14 AM

mzziaz

Quote from: SVT666 on May 14, 2013, 11:22:15 PM
I think I'm the only one that likes the California.

it's the least ugly of the new Ferraris, IMO.
Cuore Sportivo

Raza

Quote from: 2o6 on May 14, 2013, 04:25:22 PM
The only Ferraris I consider to be ugly are the FF and the California. The LaFerrari looks great, IMO.

Ha, I think the FF is the best looking car they've got right now.  And while I like the California, I don't think it's particularly good looking.  In a world where you can buy a DB9 or even a DBS (which is just an ugly version of the DB9), I can't imagine ever going for the California.  Although, I'd like the California if it were a soft top and not a hardtop.  The F12 isn't bad, but it's not pretty.  The LaFerrari has a really dumb name, but it's not bad looking, although definitely not pretty. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

NomisR

FF?  The proportions are really off and the lines are just wrong.  It reminds me of the BMW M coupe only stretched out. 

LaFerrari is way better than the FF, but yeah, hate the name.

MrH

You seriously think the FF is the best looking thing they've got...? :wtf:

I'd rank them:

-LaFerrari
-F12
-California
-FF
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raza

Quote from: MrH on May 15, 2013, 11:03:54 AM
You seriously think the FF is the best looking thing they've got...? :wtf:

I'd rank them:

-LaFerrari
-F12
-California
-FF

FF (great profile, good from 3/4 angles, not so good from the front; I dislike an AWD automatic Ferrari, but this is what they're all going to be soon anyway, doesn't take away from the looks)
California (in the right color with the top down and not directly from the front)
F12 (racier than the 599, but it's hard to say it's an improvement, and it's definitely no 550/575)
California (in the wrong color or with the top up)
LaFerrari (you think Lamborghinis are too "LOOK AT ME!" but you think this is the best looking car Ferrari makes?  Seriously, if you want understated, you want a DB9, V8 Vantage, or 911)
458 (Squashed bug, hideous)

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

2o6

The worst part of the FF is the profile.

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

MrH

Quote from: Raza  on May 15, 2013, 11:49:04 AM
FF (great profile, good from 3/4 angles, not so good from the front; I dislike an AWD automatic Ferrari, but this is what they're all going to be soon anyway, doesn't take away from the looks)
California (in the right color with the top down and not directly from the front)
F12 (racier than the 599, but it's hard to say it's an improvement, and it's definitely no 550/575)
California (in the wrong color or with the top up)
LaFerrari (you think Lamborghinis are too "LOOK AT ME!" but you think this is the best looking car Ferrari makes?  Seriously, if you want understated, you want a DB9, V8 Vantage, or 911)
458 (Squashed bug, hideous)

The LaFerrari will be the fastest road car...EVER MADE.  It's allowed to be a little extreme.  But how could you even compare these two in terms of how ridiculous they are?

2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

Raza

Okay, the Ferrari is a "production" car, a road car.  The Lamborghini is a concept.  I'd imagine the concept should be more extreme than the road car.  But even still, it's not that much more extreme.

You keep bringing up speed as if that has shit to do with styling.  I don't care if it has a million horsepower and looks like a Nissan Cube, it still looks like a Nissan Cube, so it's ugly.  That's doesn't make it not a good car, all it does is make it an ugly car.  The LaFerrari is without a doubt over the top; not with the cheese grater on the front (functional or not).  It is not restrained.  No Ferraris are right now, really.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

hotrodalex

Ugh, I forgot about the LaFerrari name. /puke

Submariner

Quote from: Raza  on May 15, 2013, 02:53:35 PM
No, that's the best part.

That would look really good as a traditional fastback/coupe.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT