2015-MY* Volvo S60, XC60 Conceptual Designs

Started by Atomic, August 31, 2013, 11:29:50 AM

Atomic

*BOTH labeled by Volvo Corporation as "2015-MY" vehicles but my very own thinking is that at least one (1) of the two (2) "60" models (likely the nest XC60) will be a 2016-MY entry to follow the long overdue introduction of the highly anticipated MY15 Volvo XC90. Volvo could easily bring out the all new S60, a four door luxury-sports sedan near the release date of its much needed 8 passenger XC90 Crossover without stealing too much of its thunder but not its sleek and more compact XC60 brethren, IMHO, anyway

~ Atomic

IMAGES BELOW: Sent to me and certainly other new Volvo owners by Volvo Corporation earlier August 2013

NOTE: The Following were among numerous pics and other type designs (i.e., actual prototypes) shown ONLY in person exclusively to select U.S. dealers by Volvo Corporation Summer of 2013

Official Illustrations from Volvo of...
The Upcoming S60 and XC60 Models for 2015/16

2015 S60 S = Sedan (Above)

2015 XC60 XC = Crossover (Above)

2015 S60 (Above)

2015 XC60 (Above)

2015 S60 (Above)

FURTHER NOTE: ANY and ALL of the upcoming pics of next C60* Coupe/Convertible, S80 Sedan, V for Versatility V70 Wagon, XC70 Crossover... Others... PROMISED to reach new Volvo owners will be posted here immediately upon arrival...

*C = Coupe

NOTE: The stunning new "Hardtop Coupe" concept featured in its very own thread here at CarSpin and a hugely popular attraction at the current running 2013 Frankfort International Auto Show will be its very own district coupe rather than the replacement car for the soon to be reintroduced C60 Hardtop Convertible Coupe

Atomic

It seems highly unusual but Volvo confirms "2015" as the model year for the next newly designed S60 AND XC60. I am hearing that there'll be an enormous increase in both horsepower (more so, obviously on R-Design models) and MPG, plus all of the latest safety innovations and "much have" easy-to-operate gadgetry, i.e., state-of-the-art Navigation, Infotainment System, Ride and Drive Advancements, AWD Traction Control/Stability. My guess is that the V60 (wagon) will follow suit, too, despite only being on sale in North America for a very short while as a 2014 model.