Today's shoot: 1999 Audi TT 1.8T (180-HP) Convertible

Started by cawimmer430, August 31, 2013, 06:08:49 PM

cawimmer430

Shot today in the historical port of the city of Regensburg. Nice car, nice location, nice weather. Look forward to editing these shots.  :mrcool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regensburg

Behind the scenes + location...

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FlatBlackCaddy

Nice shoot, I see you finally got yourself an assistant(looks like a bit of a dork).

Onslaught

I saw lots of these POS back when they came out. I've probably only seen 5 at most in the last two years. Not even your skill with the camera can make me not dislike them.

r0tor

Photoshop out that huge crane in the background... its mote interesting then the audi
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

Raza

I love these TTs.  The convertible of the second generation looks better, but this generation coupe is amazing, and the convertible isn't bad either.  The shape looked a little too cutesy on the roadster version, though.  Fun to drive too, if you don't mind the fact that it's not fast around corners, but fun to go around with the back end out by lifting the throttle.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Here's a little preview of what to expect. The image is not quite done yet. Loved the location.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on September 01, 2013, 06:58:16 PM
Nice shoot, I see you finally got yourself an assistant(looks like a bit of a dork).

Good-looking guy, right?  :thumbsup:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Onslaught on September 01, 2013, 10:18:39 PM
I saw lots of these POS back when they came out. I've probably only seen 5 at most in the last two years. Not even your skill with the camera can make me not dislike them.

Just because it's FWD you're hating on it...  :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: r0tor on September 02, 2013, 07:46:30 AM
Photoshop out that huge crane in the background... its mote interesting then the audi

That image will be cropped. I took a few shots where the whole crane is visible, but it will be made less interesting. Stay tuned.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on September 02, 2013, 07:53:24 AM
I love these TTs.  The convertible of the second generation looks better, but this generation coupe is amazing, and the convertible isn't bad either.  The shape looked a little too cutesy on the roadster version, though.  Fun to drive too, if you don't mind the fact that it's not fast around corners, but fun to go around with the back end out by lifting the throttle.

This particular model was a base 180-hp 1.8T with no Quattro, so it'll probably understeer like crazy. Still, a very nice car. You don't see many of these old TT's on the road today as most owners seem to have upgraded to a newer model.

www.wimmerfotografie.de