Driver runs over bikers at rally, proceeds to get chased down and beaten.

Started by S204STi, September 30, 2013, 01:30:53 PM

MX793

Quote from: MiataJohn on October 09, 2013, 09:02:10 AM
Turns out the guy bashing on a rear window with his helmet is an undercover cop and now he is being charged.   Dirtbags in uniform. :nutty:

He was trying not to blow his cover....

Was he actually undercover or was he just off-duty?
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: MX793 on October 09, 2013, 03:52:37 PM

I watched kingpin the other day.

This reminds me of the scene where roy(woody) went over and punched the amish guy(forget his name) for dancing with the guys girlfriend.

Later in the car he mentioned he was just doing it to save ishmel(i think that's his name). To which the response was

"buy you didn't have to have drinks with them afterward"

Sums up this undercover cop. "I didn't want to blow my cover" "Well you didn't have to jump right in there and start bashing the window out".

Just a bunch of excuses from a pathetic example of a police officer, hopefully former police officer.

Soup DeVille

Quote from: NomisR on October 09, 2013, 03:26:46 PM
Sheesh, so there's what?  at least 3 or 4 officers involved in this?  I'm still surprised there isn't as much coverage on this as with the whole Zimmerman case, it has like 1/100th the coverage if that..

One wonders why Bloomberg, who feels like commenting on everything everywhere hasnt said squat about this.

Then again, he rides around with an armed security detail, so it's not really something he needs to worry about, is it?
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Soup DeVille

I did wonder, after viewing some of the videos on jalopnik, that these bikers seemed to know how to control an intersection. You see lead guys systematically blocking cars and letting the rest pass. It was clearly something they had done before and it looks like a police maneuver to me.

I just wonder if some of the cops that were in this thing had a hand in showing them how.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

NomisR

Quote from: Soup DeVille on October 09, 2013, 05:18:00 PM
One wonders why Bloomberg, who feels like commenting on everything everywhere hasnt said squat about this.

Then again, he rides around with an armed security detail, so it's not really something he needs to worry about, is it?

Maybe he was one of the riders... :lol:

Gotta-Qik-C7

Sheesh, so there's what?  at least 3 or 4 officers involved in this?  I'm still surprised there isn't as much coverage on this as with the whole Zimmerman case, it has like 1/100th the coverage if that..
Maybe because no one was killed.........
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Gotta-Qik-G8 on October 09, 2013, 06:05:13 PM
  Maybe because no one was killed.........

It's a disgrace, embarassing to the city and even moreso when their "own" people who are supposed to uphold the law and protect people where not only present, but involved on the front lines.

He's keeping his mouth shut because there is nothing to say.

Byteme

Quote from: MX793 on October 09, 2013, 03:52:37 PM

There were a couple dozen scum bags around the SUV and only 2 or three were actively beating on the SUV (at least in the video I saw).  He could have been one of the ones not doing that and maintained his cover.

NomisR

Quote from: MiataJohn on October 09, 2013, 08:24:20 PM
There were a couple dozen scum bags around the SUV and only 2 or three were actively beating on the SUV (at least in the video I saw).  He could have been one of the ones not doing that and maintained his cover.

Well one of the supposed undercover cops was one of the ones caught on video for beating and kicking the SUV.

And wasn't there a NYPD internal affairs guy that was there for the ride, even though he wasn't officially on that case at the time. 

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/09/undercover-detective-charged-in-motorcycle-suv-melee-due-in-court/

Soup DeVille

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on October 09, 2013, 06:42:37 PM
It's a disgrace, embarassing to the city and even moreso when their "own" people who are supposed to uphold the law and protect people where not only present, but involved on the front lines.

He's keeping his mouth shut because there is nothing to say.

Never stopped him before.

MX793

Quote from: FlatBlackCaddy on October 09, 2013, 03:59:31 PM
I watched kingpin the other day.

This reminds me of the scene where roy(woody) went over and punched the amish guy(forget his name) for dancing with the guys girlfriend.

Later in the car he mentioned he was just doing it to save ishmel(i think that's his name). To which the response was

"buy you didn't have to have drinks with them afterward"

Sums up this undercover cop. "I didn't want to blow my cover" "Well you didn't have to jump right in there and start bashing the window out".

Just a bunch of excuses from a pathetic example of a police officer, hopefully former police officer.

Quote from: MiataJohn on October 09, 2013, 08:24:20 PM

Sarcasm, guys.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Tave

There's only so much sensory overload the collective zeitgeist can take before it needs to hibernate and recharge its batteries.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

12,000 RPM

Plus as shitty as this is this is hardly the worst of what is going on in NYC right now, especially concerning the NYPD. But nobody cares about those victims
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on October 14, 2013, 09:02:57 AM
Plus as shitty as this is this is hardly the worst of what is going on in NYC right now, especially concerning the NYPD. But nobody cares about those victims

Correct.